None
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
43216 posts
3038 upvotes
Toronto
mchuong wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 10:16 pm
Is Google supposed to send me a shipping confirmation when my phone is shipped?

Also, don't know how they can say something like that when mine was supposed to be here in 3-5 business days and I got nothing as of yet. :mad:
Yes they will.
3-5 days people said It's a bug and basically puts them In the 1-2 week batch.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1590 posts
330 upvotes
Calgary
Jimboski wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 11:06 pm
Yes they will.
3-5 days people said It's a bug and basically puts them In the 1-2 week batch.
Aw, darn. Leaving next Friday for 2 weeks. Hope it'll be here by then.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
43216 posts
3038 upvotes
Toronto
mchuong wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 11:14 pm
Aw, darn. Leaving next Friday for 2 weeks. Hope it'll be here by then.
I think It'll arrive exactly on that date.
Google says Dec 19th Is the ship date for the 1-2 week batch orders.. It'll take UPS a day or two to actually deliver the phone.. 21st Is the deadline of when UPS stops working for the Holidays I think or something like that.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1590 posts
330 upvotes
Calgary
Jimboski wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 11:16 pm
I think It'll arrive exactly on that date.
Google says Dec 19th Is the ship date for the 1-2 week batch orders.. It'll take UPS a day or two to actually deliver the phone.. 21st Is the deadline of when UPS stops working for the Holidays I think or something like that.
Oh okay. Would be nice to have it before the holidays.
Nov 19, 2012
20 posts
14 upvotes
TORONTO
icemasta wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 9:57 pm
First time I'm hearing 2-day shipping for Canadian order.
I should specify that I ordered on 12/3. That 2-day shipping is simply from the time it leaves Google to the time it arrives. It will still take weeks after being ordered :)

Glad this info is helpful to so many other people. Please continue to keep the post updated if you hear any news. I think we're all anxiously waiting for this phone. My phone was stolen in October and needless to say I've been pretty desperate to get it replaced.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
43216 posts
3038 upvotes
Toronto
kylert wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 11:41 pm
I should specify that I ordered on 12/3. That 2-day shipping is simply from the time it leaves Google to the time it arrives. It will still take weeks after being ordered :)

Glad this info is helpful to so many other people. Please continue to keep the post updated if you hear any news. I think we're all anxiously waiting for this phone. My phone was stolen in October and needless to say I've been pretty desperate to get it replaced.
I think Google Is shipping the major batches to Vancouver / Toronto so that shipping times are reduced to make It In time before Christmas/Holidays, I think I heard that somewhere but I think I'm wrong, Lol.
Jul 6, 2004
155 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Jimboski wrote:
Dec 11th, 2012 11:47 pm
I think Google Is shipping the major batches to Vancouver / Toronto so that shipping times are reduced to make It In time before Christmas/Holidays, I think I heard that somewhere but I think I'm wrong, Lol.
hey! stop getting everyone's hopes up! hahaha.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
394 upvotes
GT&A
kylert wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 11:08 am
Here's some interesting data re. N4 shipping dates: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 1amc#gid=1

compiled from Reddit users.

Get a better sense of shipping dates with this shipping spreadsheet on Reddit > http://www.reddit.com/r/nexus4/comments ... con-reddit
Too many numbers.

Is my Nexus 4 coming soon? > :(

:razz:
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
Nov 30, 2010
210 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
kylert wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 11:08 am
Here's some interesting data re. N4 shipping dates: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 1amc#gid=1

compiled from Reddit users.

Get a better sense of shipping dates with this shipping spreadsheet on Reddit > http://www.reddit.com/r/nexus4/comments ... con-reddit
very depressing stats :(

I think its safe to assume the phones haven't even reached Google yet.
Sep 14, 2008
40 posts
10 upvotes
Google recharged my credit card and has it updated to todays date and it dosen't say "pending" anymore. It says "pre-ordered." Hopefully it means that this is getting shipped soon.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
394 upvotes
GT&A
SuperAman wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 3:09 pm
Google recharged my credit card and has it updated to todays date and it dosen't say "pending" anymore. It says "pre-ordered." Hopefully it means that this is getting shipped soon.
when did you order yours?

what time on Dec 3rd?
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
394 upvotes
GT&A
Come on google.

Let's work harder!!!!!!!
11b guide
Sep 14, 2008
40 posts
10 upvotes
longitude wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 3:12 pm
when did you order yours?

what time on Dec 3rd?
Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:05:45 PM PST
1-2 Weeks
× < >