• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2018 8:50 pm
[OP]
Jan 28, 2005
23 posts
1 upvote

Nexus 6P battery

Does anyone know where to go for Nexus 6P battery change in GTA area?
8 replies
Sep 17, 2009
213 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
I have changed directly with Huwai ...I think I paid $75 for service. I am not using phone right now but for sure it fixed problem with terrible battery.

If you go that route, they are going check phone for other problems as well.

A.
Mar 17, 2006
621 posts
96 upvotes
Markham
How did you go abouts contacting Huawei to change the battery?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
5728 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon, like $10-12 with install tools, i did it my self really easy....remember a pack of playing cards and a a credit card and the install kit that comes with the battery!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Any more irrelevant comments to pull out of your ***** ?"
"Your comments seem to be r ectal plucks." Pete_Coach

HEATWARE.... if you bought from me ... thanks
Sep 17, 2009
213 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
zemun1234 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 7:39 am
I have changed directly with Huwai ...I think I paid $75 for service. I am not using phone right now but for sure it fixed problem with terrible battery.

If you go that route, they are going check phone for other problems as well.

A.
I wanted phone upgraded to newer version - if you purchased phone through Google, they replaced phone during certain period due to battery problem (not now). Due to I didn't buy phone directly from them, I have tried contacting Huwai. After many, many hours spent on Customer support (I am not sure if I ever dealt with worst support), I got offer for battery replacement. I am not sure if it was offer or standard payment but I got 2 options: smash phone on the wall or replace battery :) As I mentioned before, the phone is perfectly working now but I am not using it.
For now, I kept phone what I am not using at all (hmmm, maybe I can sell it for ~300 $).
May 10, 2009
68 posts
7 upvotes
Bolton
bw451 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 9:17 pm
Does anyone know where to go for Nexus 6P battery change in GTA area?
I used Comet Mobile in Mississauga back in January for my replacement. Cost was $67.80 taxes in and I waited while they replaced the battery. Works much better now.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2005
23 posts
1 upvote
omote wrote:
Jun 19th, 2018 10:35 am
I used Comet Mobile in Mississauga back in January for my replacement. Cost was $67.80 taxes in and I waited while they replaced the battery. Works much better now.
Thanks, do I need to call in advance to check if they have the battery in stock? I checked another place "iTech Wireless", they charge $90 + taxes. Comet Mobile price sounds more reasonable
May 10, 2009
68 posts
7 upvotes
Bolton
Sorry for the delay, yes I would call first. They had to order the battery for me, took about a week and a half.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2005
23 posts
1 upvote
No worries, called and paid deposit for the battery,.. total $60 which is quite reasonable

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)