Sports & Recreation

NFL Fans : I need some info on purchasing a jersey. Need info on size...

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2004 9:38 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes

NFL Fans : I need some info on purchasing a jersey. Need info on size...

I'm interested in getting a NFL jersey but I'm not sure what size to get. I'm planning to get it off eBay and I'm too darn lazy to drag my arse to the mall to check the sizes. I see on eBay they have sizes in numbers, some are L, XL etc..
I'm about 5'10 and weight like 170lbs. What's a throwback jersey? I see throwbacks on eBay going for cheap but they don't look as good.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
10 replies
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
Either a Randy Moss or Terrell Owens.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Jun 20, 2004
434 posts
1 upvote
I'd say large, maybe xl if you aren't the leanest person in the world. Height wise I'd say L, but depends also on your chest size
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
psiwashing wrote:I'd say large, maybe xl if you aren't the leanest person in the world. Height wise I'd say L, but depends also on your chest size
Let's put it this way. I have 2 Leafs jerseys and I believe they're size medium. My chest isn't that big as I have no breasts.
Jun 20, 2004
434 posts
1 upvote
Degenerate wrote:Let's put it this way. I have 2 Leafs jerseys and I believe they're size medium. My chest isn't that big as I have no breasts.
Then L is good. I'm 6'2 and about 180 and have a...lemme check...a 48, which I think is around L.
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3504 upvotes
Vancouver
Definitely a large. You'd swim in an XL. Mine are large and I'm 6' 180. You could probably even go to medium.
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
wanted wrote:What happened to the Carter jersey?
I don't want him to be traded but it looks inevitable. I'll get it one he's gone so it'll be like half price.