• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2018 2:59 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jul 6, 2009
1267 posts
25 upvotes

NFL Fantasy Football League: Season 4 - Spots Open

Been a long time since I've posted on these Forums!

We're going strong into the 4th season - still many open spots still available. But I need to fill in at least 5 open team slots. This is a Head-to-Head League via Yahoo.

Reply here or PM me if interested in joining... But hurry. Not much time left before the season starts!

Thanks.
<Signature removed> - It made fun of a former user named "a-tree" and his narcissistic attitude. However, he's permanently banned from these Forums so no need for this signature anymore. Good riddance!
8 replies
Apr 13, 2009
259 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Please tell more: what kind of scoring league it is; does the league have playoffs, as I am a bit confused on head to head format; what's the buy in; is it a fresh draft, or were the draft picks traded and/or keepers?
[OP]
Banned
Jul 6, 2009
1267 posts
25 upvotes
ukrainian wrote:
Aug 10th, 2018 3:00 pm
Please tell more: what kind of scoring league it is; does the league have playoffs, as I am a bit confused on head to head format; what's the buy in; is it a fresh draft, or were the draft picks traded and/or keepers?
It's head to head scoring league amongst various categories such as TD's, FG's, Yards, etc. There's so many to count and it depends on the position of the player.

There's no buy-in - free league. Fresh draft. Draft picks will be based on highest finishers from last season after the top 8, then randomized after that. The draft format is in a Snaking Draft Order so it's more balanced for Teams 1 through 20.

Let me know what you think and try it out for a year. It's always a very competitive and fun league!

Also, this is Season 5, so we're going strong for our 5th straight year now.

Need more takers too.
<Signature removed> - It made fun of a former user named "a-tree" and his narcissistic attitude. However, he's permanently banned from these Forums so no need for this signature anymore. Good riddance!
Apr 13, 2009
259 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Hey,
Thanks for info. Most important question, when is the draft?
[OP]
Banned
Jul 6, 2009
1267 posts
25 upvotes
ukrainian wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 12:57 pm
Hey,
Thanks for info. Most important question, when is the draft?
No problem.

That will depend on when I can fill up the league. :P

I'm aiming for early September though.
[OP]
Banned
Jul 6, 2009
1267 posts
25 upvotes
dolfan1980 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 11:56 pm
I am interested.
Awesome. Please DM me here on the forums.

I need more people to join. Any more takers?
[OP]
Banned
Jul 6, 2009
1267 posts
25 upvotes
BUMP - Need a few more people to join.
[OP]
Banned
Jul 6, 2009
1267 posts
25 upvotes
The live online draft has been set for Sunday Sept 2 at 1pm EST. Still spots available to join!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)