Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

NFL Game Pass 2017-2018 season - (Better deal on DAZN.com $20 per month/$150 yearly)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2017 6:59 am
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2014
1172 posts
1004 upvotes
Kingston, ON
I get this message when I try to buy from India VPN site...You already have a subscription to this package. If you need further help with your purchase, please contact customer support.

I signed up 2 years ago through Brazil and auto renewed last year at a cheap rate...any ideas?
Dec 9, 2007
577 posts
275 upvotes
QN5252 wrote: I get this message when I try to buy from India VPN site...You already have a subscription to this package. If you need further help with your purchase, please contact customer support.

I signed up 2 years ago through Brazil and auto renewed last year at a cheap rate...any ideas?
I don't think it will let you get the 2017 package till your 2016 package expires at the end of July 2017. I think you might want to turnoff/uncheck automatic renewal now, so you can get the India deal in August.

Some of you guys have it to autorenew in Aug 2017 for Canada, US or whatever other country. I think you want to disable autorenew then in August 2017 go into India VPN and purchase the deal thru paypal
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
Senk wrote: Where did you hear that?
The website states that a new app is coming for canadian game pass subscribers. Also when I try to access the game pass international version it says that you are outside of europe and do not have access. Even when I downloaded the nfl mobile app and log in with game pass it says thT I am not subscribed to game pass. When I log in from a cpu with vpn set to australia I can access all of the game pass content and it says that game pass is active. With vpn turned off It does not see me as a game pass subscriber. I bought the game pass with vpn set to india for $124 USD. I am assuming this....so let's see; however the new app may not be launched until Aug 1st which is beyond my 7 day refund period...I may just request a refund until things are confirmed...
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1251 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
QN5252 wrote: I get this message when I try to buy from India VPN site...You already have a subscription to this package. If you need further help with your purchase, please contact customer support.

Just to be safe, I disabled auto-renewal and signed up using a new acct. Going to ask them to delete the old one.

Didn't have to use VPN to watch before hopefully that won't change. Same goes for the new app, hope it all works like previously.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1251 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wow just got email. Looks like Canada needs to pay for a app to watch on your phone. Dazn.com. Why are we different? Brutal.
I will just use the old app with VPN if I need to.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6324 posts
3871 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I only just had a chance to quickly read the email but I thought it seemed better for us? $150 for the season and we can stream all games without VPN or DNS spoofing. Am I wrong?
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1524 posts
393 upvotes
Mississauga
milhouse611 wrote: Wow just got email. Looks like Canada needs to pay for a app to watch on your phone. Dazn.com. Why are we different? Brutal.
I don't get the emails because I haven't subbed to Gamepass yet. I guess Dazn bought the rights for it in Canada, so they dictate what to do?

Your text to link here...

www.nfl.com/gamepass redirects to http://signup.dazn.com/?redirected=true That site says:
DAZN IS
ARRIVING IN
CANADA

And it’s the new home of NFL Game Pass, NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL RedZone, nationwide.

DAZN is the only way to get unlimited access to every live NFL game this coming season. And with additional access to the 24/7 NFL Network, you’ll never miss another touchdown, field goal or interception ever again.
Last edited by jalaram on Jul 20th, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 18, 2011
372 posts
163 upvotes
Red Deer
milhouse611 wrote: Wow just got email. Looks like Canada needs to pay for a app to watch on your phone. Dazn.com. Why are we different? Brutal.
After reading through the info/FAQ, Im totally OKAY with this change. $20/mo including 30 free days. or $150/year. Its cheaper. As long as the service is good, then we win.
Nov 27, 2016
32 posts
29 upvotes
Yup free 30 days and $20/month works out to $60 CAD for the entire NFL season. If you start your subscription in September as I doubt they'll be able to stream the Playoffs / Superbowl.
Mar 24, 2005
482 posts
91 upvotes
Ottawa
Nexus Player is not supported. I really hope there's another way to stream to TV in HD that doesn't involve casting from a phone.
I've been using the NP and the Gamepass Kodi plugin.

This price of $20/month seems a little too good to be true. After all, Bell I know holds rights to Sunday Ticket in Canada I know, and it's a hell of a lot more for it alone (and that's only NFL football while in season).
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1251 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ChicoQuente wrote: I only just had a chance to quickly read the email but I thought it seemed better for us? $150 for the season and we can stream all games without VPN or DNS spoofing. Am I wrong?
Im a bit consider still...Is this app just for mobile or GP not going to work on Kodi either. I take is GP in Canada is not going to work anymore as a whole. If we had to pay another fee on top of Subscribing to GP I don't find that's a good deal. Wouldn't that be same as paying regular price now? Paid 124.99 and now plus 150 if I want to watch in Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6324 posts
3871 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
MrToad wrote: Yup free 30 days and $20/month works out to $60 CAD for the entire NFL season. If you start your subscription in September as I doubt they'll be able to stream the Playoffs / Superbowl.
According to the email the NFL sent me all games from preseason to super bowl are included.

"AZN brings you all your NFL Game Pass favourites, including every game from preseason, regular season, the entire playoffs & Super Bowl LII; NFL RedZone; and 24/7 NFL Network. And you can still watch condensed games and full game replays if you ever miss the matchup you want. In addition to all this NFL content, DAZN subscribers can watch a selection of other sports and competitions from around the world – all for the same low monthly ($20) or introductory yearly ($150) fee."
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1821 posts
1285 upvotes
froster25 wrote: After reading through the info/FAQ, Im totally OKAY with this change. $20/mo including 30 free days. or $150/year. Its cheaper. As long as the service is good, then we win.

Agreed that it's a much better deal if you can just go month by month. I probably wouldn't bother with a subscription for September as the weather is usually so nice that I spend more time outdoors and there is still lots of baseball to watch. Then, you don't really need February either because there's only one game, the Superbowl, which is easily available on OTA TV. So that basically leaves Oct-Jan for me, which would be Cdn$20 x 4 = Cdn$80. That's a hell of a deal in my book!
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1251 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ChicoQuente wrote: According to the email the NFL sent me all games from preseason to super bowl are included.

"AZN brings you all your NFL Game Pass favourites, including every game from preseason, regular season, the entire playoffs & Super Bowl LII; NFL RedZone; and 24/7 NFL Network. And you can still watch condensed games and full game replays if you ever miss the matchup you want. In addition to all this NFL content, DAZN subscribers can watch a selection of other sports and competitions from around the world – all for the same low monthly ($20) or introductory yearly ($150) fee."
Chico, I seen you talking about buying GP with VPN previously, did you not buy yet?

You guys are saying these are the prices to subscribe to GP in Canada? I'm under impression this is what you pay to get the app to watch. It says you can get access to other sports. Whyand how would NFL have access to other sports? Is that's the price this would be slightly cheaper than India..
Nov 27, 2016
32 posts
29 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: According to the email the NFL sent me all games from preseason to super bowl are included.

Not having to watch CTV's coverage of the playoffs would be beautiful, I will miss the football players running through the streets in hockey equipment tho....
May 3, 2007
897 posts
484 upvotes
coul0049 wrote: Nexus Player is not supported. I really hope there's another way to stream to TV in HD that doesn't involve casting from a phone.
I've been using the NP and the Gamepass Kodi plugin.

This price of $20/month seems a little too good to be true. After all, Bell I know holds rights to Sunday Ticket in Canada I know, and it's a hell of a lot more for it alone (and that's only NFL football while in season).
Where are you seeing a list of devices that work with this service?
I'd be really bummed out if this doesn't work with the Nexus Player.
Mar 24, 2005
482 posts
91 upvotes
Ottawa
smoter wrote: Where are you seeing a list of devices that work with this service?
Had to run a VPN to Switzerland to see the DAZN.com page, but in the FAQ's there it lists compatible devices, and lists specific non-supported devices.
Nexus Player is one under non-supported.
Doesn't necessarily mean it won't be, just means they won't officially support it.
I've been using the GP plugin in Kodi for the last 2-3 years and it wasn't officially supported either, yet worked fine.

I think this is a wait and see situation.
Kinda bummed this service appears to be outsourced to some third party company personally. I am highly skeptical of the pricing also.
The NFL has not been known to give any deals on these packages.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2004
1218 posts
633 upvotes
curious to know about the list of devices too...

FYI, it states introductory pricing, so $20 a month or $150 for the season may be only for the coming season - would definitely get it for September through January with the 30 day free trial, $60 (presumably plus tax) is a steal for reliable, hopefully high quality streams - would need mobile access and ability to cast though in addition to Android TV or Apple TV compatibility, otherwise would stick to using DNS and the international gamepass app for $125 USD.

edit: according to the faq, pretty much all devices are a go...
DAZN is available on virtually any device that has an Internet connection, including Smart TVs, personal computers, tablets, smartphones, and game consoles. While you can watch DAZN on most TVs by using HDMI cables and devices like Google Chromecast, the devices we’ll also be available on for launch in Canada include:
Connected TV’s
Android TV
Sony CEB
Set Top Boxes / TV devices
Google Chromecast
Desktop
Both Mac and Windows compatible
Chrome
Firefox (you need to accept and install Silverlight)
Safari
Internet Explorer
Opera
Tablet
Amazon Fire Tablet
Android
iPad
Mobile
Android
iOS
Games consoles
Xbox One
Last edited by PsychoMantis on Jul 20th, 2017 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
she may be payin for dinner, but i'll be earnin it later!
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1251 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
coul0049 wrote: I am highly skeptical of the pricing also.
The NFL has not been known to give any deals on these packages.
That's what I'm thinking too. Especially you get access to other sports. But reading through their about, it sounds like it's correct... Looking into how to cancel my subscription to GP India.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1251 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smoter wrote: Where are you seeing a list of devices that work with this service?
Goto FAQ

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)