Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[NFL Gamepass] 15% off promo code REP15

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2015 12:30 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
2095 posts
992 upvotes
YYC
^ I read about that site yesterday and it seems very good for the price. The problem would be if it does get shutdown then I won't have another source. I wouldn't want to pay full for gamepass halfway through the season.

Also I don't know how bitcoins work.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
theride66 wrote: No you won't. NFL figured out this loophole last year.
Worked for me last year and I got all preseason games so far this year.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1471 posts
888 upvotes
Winnipeg
If I use a VPN to buy gamepass through a country where it's only $159, will I need to use my VPN hooked up to the same country to watch the games? Or will it work just fine with a Canadain IP?
Jan 16, 2011
796 posts
238 upvotes
Hamilton
Senk wrote: If I use a VPN to buy gamepass through a country where it's only $159, will I need to use my VPN hooked up to the same country to watch the games? Or will it work just fine with a Canadain IP?
No. Its will work without the vpn after you sign up.
Nov 14, 2009
616 posts
189 upvotes
Montreal
So what is the cheapest way to get Game Pass this season? Netherlands VPN?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
2199 posts
4612 upvotes
Mississauga
jessome17 wrote: So what is the cheapest way to get Game Pass this season? Netherlands VPN?
I think the best way to get NFL game pass without any discounts is change the currency to Brazilian Real, log in without a VPN, for Season the price is approx. 395 Braz. real, for season plus is 610 Braz. real in today's exchange rate it equates to 136+CAD and 210+CAD give or take a few dollars as the bank charges their own fees this is much cheaper than buying it in CDN currency which is 159.99 CAD for Season and 244.99 CAD for Season plus.
Nov 14, 2009
616 posts
189 upvotes
Montreal
jadoogar wrote: I think the best way to get NFL game pass without any discounts is change the currency to Brazilian Real, log in without a VPN, for Season the price is approx. 395 Braz. real, for season plus is 610 Braz. real in today's exchange rate it equates to 136+CAD and 210+CAD give or take a few dollars as the bank charges their own fees this is much cheaper than buying it in CDN currency which is 159.99 CAD for Season and 244.99 CAD for Season plus.
Thank you, I saw people doing that but I may have it charged in Canadian anyways, then I know what I'm being charged for sure if I decide to keep Game Pass for next season. I'm gonna hold off for a bit before subscribing just in case a promo code comes around.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
2095 posts
992 upvotes
YYC
I signed up using Brazilian Real a couple of days ago.

It came to $142.54 on my CC.
Jul 19, 2011
140 posts
43 upvotes
OTTAWA
I'm about to do this too. I'm thinking Season plus but on a lot of threads it seems like many are just going for the season pass without the playoffs. Any reason why? Figure you'll just head out for playoff games? Is there an opportunity to upgrade your subscription for same price later in year?

Just want to make sure before I fork over the extra dough for season plus.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
2095 posts
992 upvotes
YYC
I don't think it's worth the price for a few playoff games. I will watch those with friends. Also it gives you the option to upgrade to season plus right away after signing up.
Sep 6, 2015
2 posts
I just bought the season plus (in Canada with vpn), using Brazillian Real, and with the exchange and fees it worked out to be around $218 Can. Much better than $244.99 Can. or the $305.00 Can. if not using a vpn.
Sep 10, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Guys how do you get it down to below 400 Brazilian reals? cheapest way I can find is to log in with UK IP, come to around 470 BR$. (without playoffs but wouldnt need that)

Furthermore, no of the promo codes works anymore?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2006
2385 posts
274 upvotes
Any promo codes out yet? When do they usually come out. A quarter of the season is almost done. Hoping one comes out soon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)