Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

NFL Gamepass now $20 a month or $150 a year in Canada through DAZN

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2018 12:42 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4263 posts
469 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: That 20$ is an introductionary price tho,

Come next season or even this season, when all the kinks are worked out it could/will go up.
Guaranteed. This low price point is for only for those who volunteer to be Guinea pigs
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
DAZN stands for Da (the) Zone.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Apr 8, 2009
93 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
It works great on my Xbox One and Apple tv. The $150/year comes to just $12.5/month. For me is a great price because i dont have cable tv and DAZN has Italian Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga, NFL, 24/7 BeinSports tv channels. I get my NHL fix with the Rogers Gamecentre live that comes with my wireless plan
Oct 17, 2012
116 posts
120 upvotes
Surrey
Getting the canelo and ggg fight on German vpn perfect quality. Between $100 mayweather fight and this I've already saved the cost of one year.

When a vpn I'm getting all major sports including euro soccer and us college plus all the boxing ppv.

Assuming you can access vpn this is a no brainer is your even remotely enjoy sports
Feb 4, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
vitaming wrote: Getting the canelo and ggg fight on German vpn perfect quality. Between $100 mayweather fight and this I've already saved the cost of one year.

When a vpn I'm getting all major sports including euro soccer and us college plus all the boxing ppv.

Assuming you can access vpn this is a no brainer is your even remotely enjoy sports
You just need to use the Opera browser for VPN to access Germany's DAZN content.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
GGG/Canelo fight on the hbo ppv stream via smoothstreams is PERFECT. If not for this I’d be watching in German too lol.

$180 for the Mayweather/GGG fights and like the poster above said, DAZN pays for itself pretty quickly
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2011
2583 posts
798 upvotes
Toronto
Kingmoo wrote: ........here's a tip: i start the game while i cover the score section and yell " lalalalalalala" while i carefully search for the progress bar and move it to beginning...
ha ha..sounds like something I would do!
Penalty Box
May 12, 2011
3407 posts
487 upvotes
North Vancouver
10/10 on my iPhone/iPad

8/10 on my Xbox One

Does DAZN do NHL Gamecenter?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6974 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nope.

Rogers owns those rights for 10 years
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6974 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
well I caved and signed up for the 1 month trial.

didn't think the "lag" would bother me... till I realized I have the NFL website open on my comp to see whats happening in other games...

Unfortunately I saw a touchdown has happen (on my comp which is already behind live), for the game I'm watching a full 2 minutes before seeing it myself.

Quality is 8/10, no buffering but lots of pixelation.

Aka, on Oct 16, I will be canceling....
Aug 29, 2014
37 posts
10 upvotes
Wasaga Beach
Watching Pats/Saints, lots of artifacting (pixelation), picture stutter, some buffering, a semi-out of focus picture - a little blurry/less clear than cable (I also have Rogers), freezing on video while audio continues. Some plays missed as picture freezes. All in all pretty crappy.
Load of crap about the improvements mentioned in the subscriber apology sent by their CEO, James Rushton.
PS3, 100+ mbps.
Penalty Box
May 12, 2011
3407 posts
487 upvotes
North Vancouver
JRGUINNESS wrote: nope.

Rogers owns those rights for 10 years

I mean other countries so I can use VPN
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6974 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sharks316 wrote: I mean other countries so I can use VPN
ahh. apologies.
I believe I remember reading yes for Germany. But will wait for someone else to confirm.
Aug 28, 2016
313 posts
552 upvotes
I have to say, it is a much better experience then the prior two weeks. I been watching on IPad and Apple TV. But I yet still noticed a lot of issues. One being is that's I'm trying to watch the cowboys game, and when I click on it, it only takes me to different games, which is absolutely ridiculous. Lagging, stuttering, pixelating issues are still problems, but much better. I am seeing big improvements since the beginning of the season, so I am hopeful and positive.
Penalty Box
May 12, 2011
3407 posts
487 upvotes
North Vancouver
vitaming wrote: germany has all NHL/NBA/MLB

In English right?

DAZN is a great service. Works well with my Shaw 150 internet.
Oct 17, 2012
116 posts
120 upvotes
Surrey
Mike2258 wrote: I have to say, it is a much better experience then the prior two weeks. I been watching on IPad and Apple TV. But I yet still noticed a lot of issues. One being is that's I'm trying to watch the cowboys game, and when I click on it, it only takes me to different games, which is absolutely ridiculous. Lagging, stuttering, pixelating issues are still problems, but much better. I am seeing big improvements since the beginning of the season, so I am hopeful and positive.
It took two minutes of play before they switched it back. Choked, I hate dazn again!

Sometimes German feeds in German, sometimes English. I dunno. Even my Canadian feed was in Japanese for a while for some **** reason
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6974 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It took you to another game because there was a lightning delay in the Cowboys game.
Aug 28, 2016
313 posts
552 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: It took you to another game because there was a lightning delay in the Cowboys game.
I had the same problem with rams game too though, it took me to the dolphins game.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)