Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

NFL Gamepass now $20 a month or $150 a year in Canada through DAZN

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2018 12:42 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1876 posts
1480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON

NFL Gamepass now $20 a month or $150 a year in Canada through DAZN

I just got an email from Gamepass stating they moved to DAZN. This is great. I payed over $300 last year and was not going to bother this season.

Hi NFL Fan,

We’re emailing to let you know about exciting changes coming to NFL Game Pass for subscribers in Canada.

In time for all your preseason games, multi-sport platform DAZN will be the new home for NFL Game Pass – and the only place where Canadian fans can watch every NFL game live and on-demand. No blackouts, no disruptions, just unlimited football, all season long.

Due to these upcoming changes, you will have access to your current NFL Game Pass subscription through July 31, 2017. If you opted-in to auto-renewal, you will not be charged on August 1, 2017.

Starting on July 31, 2017, you can subscribe to DAZN.com for $20 a month or annually for the introductory price of $150. All subscribers will get 30 days free access included with their subscription.

DAZN brings you all your NFL Game Pass favourites, including every game from preseason, regular season, the entire playoffs & Super Bowl LII; NFL RedZone; and 24/7 NFL Network. And you can still watch condensed games and full game replays if you ever miss the matchup you want. In addition to all this NFL content, DAZN subscribers can watch a selection of other sports and competitions from around the world – all for the same low monthly ($20) or introductory yearly ($150) fee.

What happens next?

DAZN will be live in Canada in time for the upcoming preseason, so you won’t miss a moment of action. We’ll be in touch shortly with more information on how to continue watching NFL Game Pass. In the meantime, if you want to find out more, head over to DAZN.com and sign up for email updates as they kickoff their launch.

Thank you for being a valued NFL Game Pass subscriber, we look forward to sharing more info with you soon.

Thanks,

Your NFL.com Team
Last edited by brobinsoncc on Jul 20th, 2017 11:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
977 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
wow i never knew that package was this expensive.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
2090 posts
2413 upvotes
Toronto
This is like half price from what it usually is. Is this because you're a previous subscriber or is this for everyone?
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1876 posts
1480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
SwaunyJones wrote: This is like half price from what it usually is. Is this because you're a previous subscriber or is this for everyone?
It was 329.99 as your only option last year. I think this new offer is for everyone.

Really, you can pay for 5 months and get the whole season for $80. That's really like 1/4 the price.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
2090 posts
2413 upvotes
Toronto
is the app on consoles as well?
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
That is a great price. Looks like they support chromecast from the FAQ, so I will definitely sign up for this:

Connected TV’s
Android TV
Sony CEB

Set Top Boxes / TV devices
Google Chromecast

Desktop
Both Mac and Windows compatible
Chrome
Firefox (you need to accept and install Silverlight)
Safari
Internet Explorer
Opera

Tablet
Amazon Fire Tablet
Android
iPad

Mobile
Android
iOS

Games consoles
Xbox One
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1876 posts
1480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I wonder if it's still only 1 stream per account. Great to see all those devices.

They really must have struggled selling subscriptions last year.
Last edited by brobinsoncc on Jul 20th, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1522 posts
393 upvotes
Mississauga
kanewtz wrote: AppleTV app? Anyone know?
Yes.
JUNE 2, 2017
DAZN is now available on Apple TV! Here’s Senior Product Manager Sam Shirley to talk us through everything you need to know about our app on the platform.
Nov 9, 2006
148 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver
dumb question...so all I need to do is put in my email and wait until they launch to sign up?

Edit: yes
Last edited by mgdsky on Jul 20th, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 17, 2015
96 posts
44 upvotes
AB
just posted this on the other thread, but thought i'd add it here too...

Will be pretty interesting to see what this includes.
Looking on their Japan site (using VPN) the ~$20CAD/month includes NFL, MLB, NBA, F1, UFC, PGA and various other stuff. The Swiss site has a different list but includes Premier League.

they also mention an expanded device list:
Apple TV. Smart TVs from Sony, Panasonic, LG, and Toshiba. Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. Hikari TV. Chromecast.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2935 posts
1149 upvotes
brobinsoncc wrote: I wonder if it's still only 1 stream per account. Great to see all those devices.

They really must have struggled selling subscriptions last year.
Their pricing was absolutely absurd, especially compared to other sports.

EDIT: No blackouts on this is sweet too. That was very frustrating previous years too.
Aug 17, 2015
96 posts
44 upvotes
AB
dbdudley wrote: Their pricing was absolutely absurd, especially compared to other sports.

EDIT: No blackouts on this is sweet too. That was very frustrating previous years too.
The description for the amazon app also suggests 2 streams:
• Video plays at the best quality available on your device - up to full HD 1080p. You can watch on up to two devices at the same time
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
1084 posts
239 upvotes
JethroChoicebro wrote: The description for the amazon app also suggests 2 streams:
• Video plays at the best quality available on your device - up to full HD 1080p. You can watch on up to two devices at the same time
Wonder if it's two devices same IP or if your friend can use it too.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
Awesome. I was going to get NFL pass to share with my dad (retired). This way he can watch any day during the week and I'll mainly watch my Chiefs live. He loves to record games off tv and watch later and I can't stand watching games I know the outcome of!

Also can't wait to see what other sports will be included. I am sure MLB and NHL won't be included. Adding NBA would make this insanely hot though.
Jun 12, 2009
144 posts
52 upvotes
Any idea if red zone is included?

Edit: nvm I see it's included. Great deal op thanks!!
Jun 6, 2008
346 posts
110 upvotes
The pricing on this seems way too good to be true. Especially if it is 2 devices regardless of IP address.

If it is, I think I am in... been lucky with time shifting over the past couple of years (Broncos fan), but I think I may need this to see all their games live this season.

Thanks for sharing OP and others for the details!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1396 posts
1058 upvotes
GTA
Does anyone know if this service includes football (Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundasliga, Ligue 1)?
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)