• Oct 21st, 2017 4:04 pm
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15017 posts
3984 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
darnone wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 12:32 pm
can anyone confirm if you can watch 4 games split-screen on DAZN like we could with GamePass?
i dont think you can. I was trying to get split screen functionality yesterday but couldn't figure it out.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Jan 19, 2017
240 posts
217 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 12:41 pm
i dont think you can. I was trying to get split screen functionality yesterday but couldn't figure it out.
I tinkered with it also, couldn't figure it out either. May be a regular season thing though. If they advertise as Game Pass, it 'should' carry the functionality of game pass, you'd hope.
Aug 30, 2012
49 posts
13 upvotes
no split screen function on phone/tablet.... need to open multiple browsers on computer
Feb 23, 2010
898 posts
213 upvotes
If anyone is interested in splitting a smooth streams account PM me.
Jan 19, 2017
240 posts
217 upvotes
chersun78 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 1:18 pm
no split screen function on phone/tablet.... need to open multiple browsers on computer

To open a tab (or multiple) without menu/address bars, on chrome. saves screen space. (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... bcpc?hl=en)
I set this up manually on my HTPC with shortcuts for my streaming sites, I forget how I did it, but will look into it and post with directions when I remember/figure it out again.

Dad hack, I have a HTPC on a projector. I open browser windows, 3 allocated to sports, 1 to a cartoon for the little guy so you can watch sports, and still entertain the little one. haha
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5692 posts
642 upvotes
Ottawa
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 9:22 pm
I was perusing the DAZN twitter account and the DAZN rep stated that the 30 day free promo is only for annual subs. So those of us that are on the monthly are being charged from day 1?

It makes sense because when I signed up, it said the payments are taken in arrears. And my first payment is due 30 days from when I signed up. So I suppose if I cancel midway through this first month I owe them some money? Pretty weak when the DAZN site says 30 days free for all subscribers but they mean annual subscribers (per their twitter feed)
It's right on the website that the free month applies to both types of subs.

Link the official tweet stating this please.
Feb 3, 2008
124 posts
80 upvotes
Montreal
Are the feeds 60 fps? That's the deal breaker for me...
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15017 posts
3984 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
TripleHelix wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 2:18 pm
It's right on the website that the free month applies to both types of subs.

Link the official tweet stating this please.
They just issued a retraction stating that the one month free is valid on all subs

Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5692 posts
642 upvotes
Ottawa
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 2:32 pm
They just issued a retraction stating that the one month free is valid on all subs
LMAO, what a bunch of tools.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15017 posts
3984 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
TripleHelix wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 2:41 pm
LMAO, what a bunch of tools.
Yeah I don’t know if they even know what the f is going on. When I signed up it also said that accounts are billed in arrears which makes no sense. If that’s the case the first payment wouldn’t be taken until the start of October (for those that signed up at the start of August). But I have a feeling that my cc will be $20 lighter come the start of September if I don’t cancel before then.
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1419 posts
121 upvotes
Winnipeg
How do you add the DAZN app to a windows pc? Tried from the microsoft store but it says-:the app does not work on your device

Don't see it in the Chrome store either
Jan 19, 2017
240 posts
217 upvotes
bryan35 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 3:39 pm
How do you add the DAZN app to a windows pc? Tried from the microsoft store but it says-:the app does not work on your device

Don't see it in the Chrome store either
Just got the DAZN website.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1049 posts
286 upvotes
Hamilton
boxchevy wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 2:31 pm
Are the feeds 60 fps? That's the deal breaker for me...
i thought I read on Twitter 25fps. But they are working hard to bring 50 to Canada.
Nov 12, 2014
96 posts
15 upvotes
Kingston, ON
I watched the Green Bay game and then I watched some highlights on twitter of that game; definitely not the same quality as cable and you can tell....you can easily tell it's a stream, but maybe that's normal?
Dec 19, 2012
146 posts
54 upvotes
QN5252 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 4:10 pm
I watched the Green Bay game and then I watched some highlights on twitter of that game; definitely not the same quality as cable and you can tell....you can easily tell it's a stream, but maybe that's normal?
No that's not normal. I have both the NHL and the MLB and both of those are the same as watching cable

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)