Kontos wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 1:33 pm
A quick search of @dazn_ca on twitter is hilarious Face With Tears Of Joy
Bunch of user errors Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 2, 2010
557 posts
62 upvotes
Look at this complete **** UP
So happy at least illegal streams are a good option now compared to like 5 years ago.

**** DAZN !!!
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14745 posts
3796 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Combo of smoothstreams and Sunday ticket has me sorted. Sucks about DAZN. Seemed so promising.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Oct 22, 2016
5 posts
1 upvote
For the price u sacrifice digital surround sound and you get lag from internet connection and i have the fastest internet connection possible from my provider. Wish Sunday Ticket stayed with cable
Nov 25, 2013
97 posts
32 upvotes
Its a mix between but mostly sd, the motion bluring is so/so, but not close tI split my account, and with redzone and using a vpn to connect from germany and getting ppv's, nba and nhl is definitely worth $75.
Jun 21, 2009
196 posts
33 upvotes
Markham
Desktop was crap so decided to use Chromecast and to my surprise it's so much better. Still not HD fully but at least no constant buffering. Chromecast connected by ethernet cable to my router so I think that helps. Red zone looks good... For $20/month I'm ok with the service. Crossing my fingers.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1091 posts
311 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
On the PS4 app I am getting somewhere between 480p and 720p

On my Samsung Smart TV app I am greeting maybe 240p at best Face With Tears Of Joy
Sep 20, 2011
103 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
It looks almost 720p. Works good on CC for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1108 posts
223 upvotes
Signed up today to try it out. I'm using a Sony 65 inch 4K tv and the 4th gen Apple TV. No buffering issues at all everything seems to be working great my only downfall is the picture quality definitely not HD which kinda sucks. It's watchable but not the quality I'm used to at all oh well I'll keep it and see if quality improves overtime I think it's worth the 20 bucks a month to be able to watch NFL without a cable subscription
May 13, 2011
578 posts
189 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Casual wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 1:38 pm
Look at this complete **** UP
So happy at least illegal streams are a good option now compared to like 5 years ago.

**** DAZN !!!
Ps4 dazn app works flawlessly...perfect hd quality picture.
Nov 20, 2006
259 posts
45 upvotes
I know it's mostly a lot of complaining, but thanks to everyone for their comments in this thread. I was planning to check out the service to evaluate it for that free first month. Doesn't sound like even that's worth it right now.

I will give it a shot at some point, but hope they can iron out these issues in the next couple of weeks. Fortunately, nothing on the schedule I wanted to see this week that wasn't available on my "normal" TV.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16177 posts
1024 upvotes
Woodbridge
What's the problem?

I'm watching the Steelers & Browns and RedZone right now, no issues. First time, really using this app/service. So far, I'm happy.

*I wish Steelers would dominate more though. :)
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1386 posts
346 upvotes
It's working properly today for me even with casting. Seems to be full Hd.
Nov 20, 2006
259 posts
45 upvotes
Most people seem to be having poor quality streams, and it sounds like they're delayed by a minute-plus, as well (EDIT: but it's nice to hear some people aren't having issues, as well).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)