• Nov 8th, 2017 6:10 am
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
9161 posts
3254 upvotes
Ottawa
CaptainCrash wrote:
Oct 4th, 2017 10:13 pm

Moral of the story is... the 49rs suck so much and are so slow that DAZN needs to buffer just to keep up with the slowness of the 9ers. :P
Fixed that for you.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Jun 27, 2009
63 posts
75 upvotes
West Vancouver
Are you allowed to use the service while traveling or do you have to be in Canada to watch?
Feb 25, 2014
586 posts
150 upvotes
Ottawa
Rata_Mamey wrote:
Oct 5th, 2017 5:43 pm
Are you allowed to use the service while traveling or do you have to be in Canada to watch?
you will have to use a vpn
Jan 17, 2015
44 posts
20 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
hraklis wrote:
Oct 5th, 2017 10:38 am
So I've had mixed experiences. Initially I was using dazn through my ps4, and it was absolutely garbage... Never got great quality video, and it was always buffering. must not be optimized for ps4 since it's absolutely garbage. Slightly better on my PC, but still not great.

BUT, using the android app on my phone and casting to my Chromecast, I had a pretty good experience. consistently good quality, no buffers at all. Not sure why, but it just worked way better. So now I'm fairly satisfied

Same. My laptop was crap for DAZN: buffering, bad quality. I thought it was because my laptop is almost 6 years old now and was mostly used for schoolwork when i was in university. But then i tried Chromecasting with my OnePlus One and absolutely zero problems. Ive been watching Argentina-Peru tonight (beside the Habs-Sabres game; go Habs!) and it's been solid so far.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1251 posts
177 upvotes
BC
I was very resistant to DAZN, at the start, loving the fact I could record and watch on my PVR. But I've adjusted to DAZN streaming. To me it looks like the future. 4 months of NFL for $80 and a good fast Internet. Its perfect on my Xbox One and Shield otherwise I would be complaining and whining. Sure there are some glitches but so did NFL Sunday have on my Shaw Cable with 20-30 mins blackouts (due to NFL reception they said). I wasn't going to subscribe for NFL Sunday anyway. I support Dallas and Denver and all their game are on major networks.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
Jan 29, 2017
493 posts
478 upvotes
uklamen wrote:
Oct 4th, 2017 8:13 pm
Tested DAZN from Germany tonight. Only NHL game available is Pens game. Glad I also got Gamecentre to watch Leafs/Jets.
Only one game? Do they have at least a schedule of upcoming games?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2024 posts
869 upvotes
peli33 wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 4:01 pm
Only one game? Do they have at least a schedule of upcoming games?
No clue. I have gamecentre so I didn't look deep into it.

Just was curious what it was like.
Mar 4, 2016
274 posts
81 upvotes
On Shaw

Haven't called in for pricing or anything but will probably do that tomorrow or Sunday morning
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2135 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
Is DAZN registration down?

Getting a 56-07-034 page error right now.

Also, is this better than NHL.tv?
Oct 9, 2001
814 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
DAZN.com has been a complete disaster for the NFL. They should have crafted their own infrastructure aka MLB at Bat.

Don’t give them a cent. You will regret it.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1063 posts
289 upvotes
Hamilton
Kontos wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 8:44 pm
On Shaw

Haven't called in for pricing or anything but will probably do that tomorrow or Sunday morning
Where was this? Can't find it
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2745 posts
295 upvotes
I signed up yesterday to check it out, for soccer though, not NFL. I watched a few conmebol World Cup qualifiers without issue and an on demand match from the weekend.

At the $150/year price it's worth it to me for La Liga, Champions League, Copa del Rey, Europa League, Serie A, Ligue 1. Will still keep my IPTV sub (about $9 a month) to fill in the gaps.
Mar 4, 2016
274 posts
81 upvotes
CaptainCrash wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 9:59 pm
Where was this? Can't find it
When signed into your shaw account, if you click on support page, it'll be a featured article there.

Sadly there is no NFL RedZone :(
May 12, 2012
47 posts
13 upvotes
BC
DAZN experience update:

Sunday mornings (10am PST start) have been extremely laggy and poor quality. Constantly buffering and below standard definition. They cannot handle the volume during peak times. Quite frankly it sucks and likely leading to a lot of rage tweets and complaints from users.

Any other time, DAZN is great. Worked perfectly for KHL games, euro football and any other NFL time slots. Just sucks the big one on Sunday morning and that's it.

Hardware - Nvidia Shield w/ Telus 150 internet.