• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2017 6:10 am
Mar 4, 2016
274 posts
81 upvotes
vitaming wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 6:55 pm
http://nationalpost.com/sports/football ... -providers

I guess dazn has basically given up now. Wonder how much this fiasco will cost them. Hopefully they can still step it up because I definitely like the flexibility if it worked.

I'm glad the national/financial post has been covering them so well.
They foresaw the mass cancellations after their extended trial ends so this is merely a money grab to offset some of what they spent to purchase the rights. They're still holding NFL Redzone hostage though and that's what most will have to come crawling back for
Apr 29, 2006
104 posts
2 upvotes
tietherope wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 10:04 pm
I signed up yesterday to check it out, for soccer though, not NFL. I watched a few conmebol World Cup qualifiers without issue and an on demand match from the weekend.

At the $150/year price it's worth it to me for La Liga, Champions League, Copa del Rey, Europa League, Serie A, Ligue 1. Will still keep my IPTV sub (about $9 a month) to fill in the gaps.
Are you using a vpn, because I dont think Canadians get Champions League and Europa League
Feb 25, 2014
586 posts
150 upvotes
Ottawa
andy_4029 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 10:29 pm
Are you using a vpn, because I dont think Canadians get Champions League and Europa League
DAZN carries the live feed from BeIN sports which has those games. But there is no on-demand for those mathces
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2748 posts
295 upvotes
andy_4029 wrote:
I took the info from Wikipedia, but haven't verified it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAZN
yow2kvil wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 10:35 pm
DAZN carries the live feed from BeIN sports which has those games. But there is no on-demand for those mathces
Says on demand for Europe League but not CL on Wikipedia.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
2983 posts
292 upvotes
NORTH VANCOUVER
Kontos wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 8:44 pm
On Shaw

Haven't called in for pricing or anything but will probably do that tomorrow or Sunday morning

It’s $129
Feb 27, 2015
514 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just sent a snapchat out

Was watching a few games online but really wanted to see how behind it was.

Bills / Bangals is live on tv so I started when there was live action. The play started with 51 seconds left in the 1st quarter. There was a substantial injury timeout right before this play.

Then I changed to hdmi on my tv to show my "live" DAZN coverage. There was 1:56 second left and it was a few plays behind. And the substantial injury timeout was still to come.

Unacceptable!!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2748 posts
295 upvotes
yow2kvil wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 12:29 pm
Wikipedia is wrong
Thanks. No big deal. My IPTV covers it still, but only had some matches in Spanish that this has in English. This also functions better.

Edit: it says Champions League on their own site.
http://media.dazn.com/uncategorized/201 ... ts-canada/
Last edited by tietherope on Oct 8th, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 17, 2015
44 posts
20 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
andy_4029 wrote:

DAZN has carried the live BeIN rights to whatever their 1 game is on a matchday tuesday/wednesday. Ive seen Liverpool-Sevilla and Celtic-PSG. Can confirm UCL with my own eyes.

Dont really care for group stage, but having this will be huge for when BeIN steals the big matchup ties of the knockout stages.
Aug 28, 2016
94 posts
66 upvotes
Anyone not able to see the games on Apple TV for Monday Night football, IPad works, Apple TV not undating, this is usually a problem, but never this bad. So stupidly frustrating. I sent DAZN a email.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3004 posts
413 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
I sill have not received my $20 refund that was promised.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Mar 28, 2016
25 posts
5 upvotes
willdacanucker wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 8:14 am
I sill have not received my $20 refund that was promised.
They don't actual give you a 20 dollar refund. They give you an additional 1 month of use by extending your billing date. Should check that
Mar 4, 2016
274 posts
81 upvotes
aathai wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 8:22 am
They don't actual give you a 20 dollar refund. They give you an additional 1 month of use by extending your billing date. Should check that
I got an email that they were going to extend my free month but then a week later I was charged...
Dec 21, 2007
426 posts
127 upvotes
Kontos wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 9:49 pm
I got an email that they were going to extend my free month but then a week later I was charged...
Yeah I just looked into it and I never got a credit and they kept charging every month.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1251 posts
177 upvotes
BC
I really don't know what the problem is with DAZN. If you scroll to the top the daily schedule is there. Use the UP button and if you have a slow Internet don't blame the APP. As I have stated personally I hate streaming, but for $20 per month I can watch every NFL game plus Red Zone. I can rewind to the start if I'm late and watch Sunday's games today again. Scroll to the bottom and you'll see all the old games. I will be discontinuing after the Football Season. Its a damn side cheaper than my extremely expensive Shaw Cable bills.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.