NFL Gamepass now $20 a month or $150 a year in Canada through DAZN

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2017 6:10 am
Aug 24, 2017
28 posts
4 upvotes
brobinsoncc wrote:
Jul 20th, 2017 12:20 pm
It was 329.99 as your only option last year. I think this new offer is for everyone.

Really, you can pay for 5 months and get the whole season for $80. That's really like 1/4 the price.
Yea I was about to ask if there would be a significant discount seeing how the season has already started.
Dec 5, 2005
618 posts
220 upvotes
Earth
Sent an email to dazn about the additional free month. My cc was charged in Sep and according to my account details the next payment will be taken in Oct, so there is no additional free month for me so far.
Zooooooomer, just get it!
Apr 29, 2006
104 posts
2 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 12:42 pm
Sent an email to dazn about the additional free month. My cc was charged in Sep and according to my account details the next payment will be taken in Oct, so there is no additional free month for me so far.
Yeah same here. I emailed them as well about it last week and they still didnt reply to that. Guess its not just a shitty product that they have but shitty customer service as well.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2135 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
From the sounds of it, DAZN will be going the way of Sears pretty soon.
Apr 15, 2005
204 posts
14 upvotes
Ajax
Oatmeal wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 12:42 pm
andy_4029 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 1:14 pm
Yeah same here. I emailed them as well about it last week and they still didnt reply to that. Guess its not just a shitty product that they have but shitty customer service as well.
Yup. In the same boat - no refund and Oct was just charged. I sent them an email this morning so will post here if I get a response back.
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
9161 posts
3254 upvotes
Ottawa
Anybody else having a hard time with the name? In my head every time I read it it's "days in" and nowhere near "the zone".
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Dec 21, 2007
426 posts
127 upvotes
Cas77 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 3:17 pm
Anybody else having a hard time with the name? In my head every time I read it it's "days in" and nowhere near "the zone".
I always thought it was dah-zen.

Anyway, they replied to my email saying they are behind on the refunds.
Dec 5, 2005
618 posts
220 upvotes
Earth
Rceived a reply and the refund for the September charge. If you haven't received your refund yet, let them know.
Zooooooomer, just get it!
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
2376 posts
360 upvotes
Hamilton
Anyone who did the $150/year option get the $12.50 refund yet?

I was watching a soccer game yesterday afternoon, quality was excellent, but just randomly every 10 minutes it would drop to a low resolution, can't be higher than 240p. Sits like that for a few minutes and then jumps back to HD. Gets quite annoying.
Apr 15, 2005
204 posts
14 upvotes
Ajax
jadephoenixx wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 2:16 pm
Yup. In the same boat - no refund and Oct was just charged. I sent them an email this morning so will post here if I get a response back.
Received a response this weekend to say that they looked into my account and there was a $20 charge for Oct but also a reversal. I checked my MasterCard account and I see the charge and then the $20 credit. So all good with the money part but their service still sucked yesterday.

Has anyone heard if Rogers is getting NFL Sunday Ticket back with their Super Sports Pak?
Aug 16, 2010
254 posts
35 upvotes
insync44 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 10:23 am
I really don't know what the problem is with DAZN. If you scroll to the top the daily schedule is there. Use the UP button and if you have a slow Internet don't blame the APP. As I have stated personally I hate streaming, but for $20 per month I can watch every NFL game plus Red Zone. I can rewind to the start if I'm late and watch Sunday's games today again. Scroll to the bottom and you'll see all the old games. I will be discontinuing after the Football Season. Its a damn side cheaper than my extremely expensive Shaw Cable bills.
For me it's been pretty good. Redzone channel works well for the early games. Seahawks fan so usually watching the afternoon games where there may be less traffic. For $20 a month I'd be in for the NFL season. Depending on what the regular price is I may be out.

Might consider a full year if they added some of the Australian rugby leagues to their lineup.
Jun 27, 2009
63 posts
75 upvotes
West Vancouver
Thanks.

In case someone finds it useful: I signed up from Canada. Now I'm in Mexico, tried to access, got blocked. Used Hola VPN on Chrome to change to Canada (using a Chromebook), did not work, changed to Germany and it worked.
Feb 5, 2004
958 posts
142 upvotes
finally got the $20 refund - a month late, right before my next month is to be billed... still can't complain, $60 for the entire nfl season, only "issue" being about twenty second delay with live broadcast
she may be payin for dinner, but i'll be earnin it later!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2745 posts
295 upvotes
tehhDR wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 9:41 pm
DAZN has carried the live BeIN rights to whatever their 1 game is on a matchday tuesday/wednesday. Ive seen Liverpool-Sevilla and Celtic-PSG. Can confirm UCL with my own eyes.

Dont really care for group stage, but having this will be huge for when BeIN steals the big matchup ties of the knockout stages.
The schedule isn't showing any of the Champions League matches this week unfortunately.

Where can we get a straight answer on this? It says Champions League on their own site here - http://media.dazn.com/uncategorized/201 ... ts-canada/