• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2017 11:16 am
Tags:
None
Apr 4, 2013
226 posts
26 upvotes
Milton
Looking to join an NFL Against the Spread Pool. Please PM me if you are in a pool and there is space.

TIA
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16235 posts
1048 upvotes
Woodbridge
Brock Osweiler not only continues to make Millions but doesn't seem like he'll go away anytime soon.

Like Payton Manning he got lucky with having an amazing defense in Denver and Houston. To call him (both) Super Bowl Champions is infuriating.

Please go away...enjoy your $16 Million because you well know you don't deserve it. Frankly, the GM's should also be fired for rewarding you.

/rant
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9763 posts
853 upvotes
Bump for the start of the 2017 NFL season!

Tonight: Chiefs @ Pats 8:30pm (NBC, TSN)

Go Pats!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
5640 posts
143 upvotes
Man... the Pats look pretty old last night but it's just one game so I think they will be fine.

More importantly, looks like Eric Berry tore his ACL which will have a much bigger effect for the rest of the season for the Chiefs.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2011
1983 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 9:40 am
Man... the Pats look pretty old last night but it's just one game so I think they will be fine.
More importantly, looks like Eric Berry tore his ACL which will have a much bigger effect for the rest of the season for the Chiefs.
Something about the Chiefs when they play the Pats. Remember 2 seasons ago on Monday night when KC destroyed the Pats?
It shook some sense into NE and they went on to win the Super Bowl. Hopefully this could be an early wake up call for the Pats.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9763 posts
853 upvotes
Biff88 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 5:54 pm
Something about the Chiefs when they play the Pats. Remember 2 seasons ago on Monday night when KC destroyed the Pats?
It shook some sense into NE and they went on to win the Super Bowl. Hopefully this could be an early wake up call for the Pats.
Pats woke up this week, but more injuries to their receiving core. Edelman, Amendola and Mitchell out. Now Gronk, Dorsett, and Hogan are questionable. There's still Cooks who will get the double team treatment, but not much left. Maybe Slater will actually have to play WR? Convert White or Lewis to slot?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
5640 posts
143 upvotes
The Pats are playing the Texans this week so I think they will be fine.

I just hope Gronk makes it through the year but I'm not sure how much more punishment his body can take.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2011
1983 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Sep 19th, 2017 8:41 am
The Pats are playing the Texans this week so I think they will be fine.
I just hope Gronk makes it through the year but I'm not sure how much more punishment his body can take.
Man what a close one against the Texans! The league is so unpredictable so far this year, seems like any team can beat any other team.
I went down to Orchard Park yesterday and saw the Bills againts the Broncos. Am impressed by the Bills defense, they've only given up 37 points in their 3 games. The offense though still sputters too much and they will have to get better in a hurry as road game in Atlanta is up next for them.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16235 posts
1048 upvotes
Woodbridge
I knew it!!!

FFS Jaguars own AFC North. They out another beat down, first the Ravens now my Steelers. :(
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Oct 13, 2014
969 posts
402 upvotes
Somewhere, ON
Caught today's game Tampa Bay at Buffalo. Extremely entertaining, right to the end. Eas anyone able to count how many laterals Tampa made in their last play?
“When you marry the right woman, you are ‘complete.’ If you marry the wrong woman, you are ‘finished.’ And, if the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are ‘completely finished.'"
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9763 posts
853 upvotes
rcmpvet wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 4:19 pm
Caught today's game Tampa Bay at Buffalo. Extremely entertaining, right to the end. Eas anyone able to count how many laterals Tampa made in their last play?
I think 10... but they went the wrong direction.

I'm surprised with the teams in the AFC East. Pats aren't running away with it. Bills are 4-2 even though they lost a ton of stars in the off season. Dolphins are 4-2 and they lost their QB before the season started. And the Jets who everyone had winning zero games has already won 3.... and 3 of those losses were within the AFC East. I feel like nearly half way through the season, the AFC East is the most competitive division and strangely enough... the toughest division. Due to the odd scheduling, the Jets play the other teams in the AFC East early in the season, but the rest of the teams don't play each other until the last week of Nov or early Dec where the Pats, Fins and Bills have 4 to 5 divisional games in their final 6 games. This could dramatically shift who the who wins the division and playoff seating.

Side note... if the Jets beat the Falcons next week, the Falcons would have been swept by the AFC East.