• Nov 16th, 2017 8:05 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 5, 2004
22206 posts
2099 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 6:37 pm
Deshaun Watson out for the season with a torn ACL ... wow.
That sucks. Feel bad for the kid. He looked like a stud in the making. Going to hurt Nuks and Fuller for fantasy too.
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Thats crazy. Happened during practice too. That is just bad luck.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15674 posts
661 upvotes
Stouffville
Ugly game by the bllls last night.. well really, ugly 3rd quarter.. very uncharacteristic for them this year... their two losses before last night were close games that they could have won...really needed this game to have a solid shot at the playoffs...

right now at 5-3... they basically need to go 5-3 in the 2nd half the season to make the playoffs IMO.... the way their schedule is, they need to beat Saints at home, Beat Chargers on the road... Beat the Colts... and split vs. Miami and NE to have get to 10 wins... its doable... basically need go to 8-0 at home and then 2-6 on the road lol...with that other road win being against the Chargers..
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9816 posts
878 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
And there goes what little hope I had left with my fantasy team.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Exciting QB.. sad to hear that. :(
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
Swerny wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 10:29 am
this is beyond ridiculous...the fact he gets to keep playing is worse
Is it too late for the NFL to change its acronym to CFL for Circus Football League?

They should have just stuck to playing football.

Prime example of what happens when people blend work with politics.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 5:04 pm
Martellus Bennett is a Patriot again ... lol

The rich get richer.
He knows be better be in line with the Pats or else he gets the ax.

Anyways, Richard Sherman ruptured Achilles and out for the season from tonights game.

In the post-game interview he said it's been bugging him all season. I know the Seahawks have been in trouble before from not disclosing Sherman injuries.. wonder if this might bite them again.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2005
1788 posts
98 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:

The rich get richer.
and may not even see the field... torn rotator cuff.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9816 posts
878 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:

The rich get richer.
Interesting thing about Bennett and the Packers. Packers claim Bennett didn't disclose the injury and Bennett claims the Packers were trying to make him play through the injury. Seems like this cut was the Packers realizing Bennett wasn't going to be a star TE and looking to recoup money. First buy putting him on waivers and some other team picking him up, they don't have to pay the remainder of his contract. But they are still paid out the 6.3 million in signing bonus. The cap hits are $2.1mil this year and $4.2mil next year. But if they claim that Bennett signed the contract without letting the Packers know about the injury, then the Packers could nullify the contract thus Bennett paying back $4.2mil (maybe possibly all of it).

Patriots have little risk signing Bennett. They just need to pay his tiny salary for this year (bulk of the money for the first year of his contract being the signing bonus) and there's an out in the contract after the first year, so there's zero risk in Bennett goes on the IR, retires, or becomes a huge distraction to the team. But I don't know how much he will benefit the Pats. He's really only there in case Gronk goes down, but with a high chance he goes down too doesn't give me much hope.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2011
1995 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
With the Bills still in the wildcard position after 2 bad losses, Tyrod Taylor is benched in favour of rookie Nate Peterman this Sunday against the Chargers.
Peterman looked decent during his debut against the Saints in garbage time last Sunday. He had a good pre-season. A mobile QB without a gun for an arm like Taylor can only take you so far, so Peterman should give the Bills offense a different look.