6 upvotes
Toronto
la rams and sea will also be a good game. lets see how goff does in sea
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2011
2088 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
The Pats looked dreadful againts the Fish. They better gets things straightened out for the Steelers.
Oct 24, 2004
641 posts
100 upvotes
Who’s the high school announcer in the Bills Dolphins game?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2005
1812 posts
113 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Dec 17th, 2017 7:26 pm
Patriots. Never doubt the Patriots.
the Steelers won that game. The Refs back in New York Control booth handed the win to the Patriots.

Even the Sirius XM radio host who is a Patriots fan says the NFL blew the call. No way they could prove the receivers hand wasn't under it when the ball rotated.

Terrible call. Patriots backed into another win.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
10467 posts
1201 upvotes
mcewen wrote:
Dec 18th, 2017 11:01 am
the Steelers won that game. The Refs back in New York Control booth handed the win to the Patriots.

Even the Sirius XM radio host who is a Patriots fan says the NFL blew the call. No way they could prove the receivers hand wasn't under it when the ball rotated.

Terrible call. Patriots backed into another win.
Whether the call was good or bad, the game was decided when Ben threw the INT. Or you can also blame the coaching staff for calling a slant into a ton of traffic instead of a fade. Either way they had the best kicker in football in his prime ready to kick a chip shot to tie the game and they blew it.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2011
2088 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Dec 18th, 2017 12:34 pm
Whether the call was good or bad, the game was decided when Ben threw the INT. Or you can also blame the coaching staff for calling a slant into a ton of traffic instead of a fade. Either way they had the best kicker in football in his prime ready to kick a chip shot to tie the game and they blew it.
+1. My friend called it. Was watching the game with him and just before it happened, he said “we need a Malcolm Butler play”.
Lo and behold, we got one!!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1706 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Was sweating in the last few seconds as I had NE by -2.5...didnt want the game going into OT. The Steelers really play up or down to their opponents. Another crucial week coming up...many toss up games.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15798 posts
679 upvotes
Stouffville
Bills win and somehow Ravens lose and Bills are IN!!!! lol... i give it maybe a combined 10% chance for Bills to actually make the playoffs..

i cant remember the last time they actually still had a chance at making the playoffs since 1999...they had two 9-7 seasons.. one was recently but they didnt have a shot at playoffs in week 17...

i do remember week 17 in 2004 after the bills started 0-4 but then went 9-2 to be 9-6 going into week 17 but then lost to Pittsburgh and Denver won to get into the playoffs... Rough times to be a Bills fan
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
6013 posts
189 upvotes
Let’s hope the Ravens lose to the Bengals then. It would be nice to see the Bills in the playoffs.