• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2018 6:02 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9940 posts
942 upvotes
Bills can also get in if they win and both Chargers and Titans lose. I don't see this happening though. I don't see the Bills losing at all. Miami blew their load with the Patriot game 2 weeks ago and basically ready for the off season if their last game was any indication. But I also don't see how the Raven lose to the Bengals. Marvin Lewis stated he was going to leave the team after the game... I don't see this team really rallying behind him for the last game. Seems like if he didn't leave on his own, he would have been kicked out. Jags have nothing to play for, so Titans should win. Raiders have their pride and won't go down without a fight, but they are their own worst enemy and will find a way to choke... like the last 2 weeks. In the red zone against the Cowboys and you fumble the ball in the endzone? Then against the Eagles they get intercepted, fumble, missed FG, another fumble, another interception and finally to seal the loss with fumble for 6 points. What possible new way can they blow their final game?

I like that the NFL decided to move 5 games, so that teams with playoff implications all play at the same time. 1:00pm games will determine 1 and 2 seeds in both NFC and AFC and those fighting for wild card spots all play at 4:30pm. No Sunday night game. I think this is great because then teams won't phone it in if they know the outcomes of the early games.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2011
2035 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 7:20 am
Let’s hope the Ravens lose to the Bengals then. It would be nice to see the Bills in the playoffs.
Yes indeed it would be nice to see, but unfortunately too many stars would have to align for it to happen :(
Hopefully they can build upon this years success for next year.
Oct 5, 2014
241 posts
207 upvotes
Ontario
I cant believe we are finally in the playoffs! I was Crying Face tears of joy
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2002
2375 posts
178 upvotes
Durham Region
Man I lost my voice on that Dalton to Boyd TD. Now I'm ruined for New Years haha!!!
qbarnes95 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 8:43 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2011
2035 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto
Biff88 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2017 11:55 pm
Yes indeed it would be nice to see, but unfortunately too many stars would have to align for it to happen :(
Hopefully they can build upon this years success for next year.
Eat your words Biff!! Awesome turn of events has let the Bills into the playoffs for the first time in the Millenium!
And the Jaguars have been slumping a bit with their 2 current game losing streak. If Shady is healthy, then the wildcard game could be interesting.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2005
1797 posts
100 upvotes
qbarnes95 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 8:43 pm
me too.
wearing all my Bills gear to work today.... golf shirt, sweater, old sideline coat, gloves and 2 toques (it is REALLY cold).....

Assuming we beat Jax... we play the Pats... and you know... third times a charm :)
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9940 posts
942 upvotes
mcewen wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2018 9:36 am
me too.
wearing all my Bills gear to work today.... golf shirt, sweater, old sideline coat, gloves and 2 toques (it is REALLY cold).....

Assuming we beat Jax... we play the Pats... and you know... third times a charm :)
Let's hope Shady is back. Good News: X-rays are negative. Bad News: Nobody has any idea whether he'll play or not. Probably a game time decision.

I wouldn't look past the Jags. Without Shady, Bills don't stand a chance. With Shady, the Bills are still the underdogs.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9940 posts
942 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 6:51 am
For any Patriots fans out there

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/ho ... r-struggle
Sensationalism at its best. Gloom and doom analysts, reporters, and broadcasters have been predicting the downfall of the Patriots for a decade now. Brady tore is ACL... well that's the end of their dynasty. Spygate is the only reason for the Patriots' success. Watch them suck now. Welker leaves? Brady is going to be exposed as a mediocre QB without his security blanket. Losing twice in the SB? Their reign on top is over. Deflategate is the only reason for the Patriots' success. Watch them suck now. Madden curse hits Gronk and is out for the season. They have no chance now. This is the beginning of the end. Now Brady on the cover of Madden? Nothing good will come of it.

So now it's Brady, Belichick and Kraft are arguing.... this is where it all ends! Well except the Patriots are the #1 seed, Brady will likely win the MVP, and the Patriots have the best odds of winning the SB.

There's no question the clock is nearing the end. Brady is 40. Belichick is 66. Kraft is 76. All very much seniors and passed their prime in their respective fields. Eventually somebody is going to right and the Patriots' success will come to an end.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16496 posts
1138 upvotes
Woodbridge
I've said it before, Tomlin and the coaching staff (OC, DC) needs to be looked at. They have the talent especially on offense but they're not being coached.

This is pathetic.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10426 posts
677 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
That New Orleans Saints defender. What a boneheaded decision. Just keep the guy in front of you, and you'll win the game. What does he do? Miss a tackle and took out his own guy, instead.