• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2018 4:53 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
6138 posts
211 upvotes
Man... I feel sorta sorry for Dez.... got injured before his first game back. And with the torn achilles, his career is basically over.
Jul 27, 2015
493 posts
159 upvotes
British Columbia
Kareem Hunt. Dropped by KC for assault on female caught on camera. Such a shane to see a good player end it this way.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2005
1818 posts
117 upvotes
chilli604 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 10:49 pm
Kareem Hunt. Dropped by KC for assault on female caught on camera. Such a shane to see a good player end it this way.
You are missing the point.

Such a shame that there are still men out there that think it is ok to touch a woman (or anyone , for that matter).

I personally hope he rots in Hell.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
10664 posts
1322 upvotes
chilli604 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 10:49 pm
mcewen wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 4:12 pm
You are missing the point.

Such a shame that there are still men out there that think it is ok to touch a woman (or anyone , for that matter).

I personally hope he rots in Hell.
Personal feelings aside. He'll be back in the NFL... it's just a matter of when.

There's a huge laundry list of players who have been charged with domestic violence in the NFL and a lot of them continue to play in the NFL. Hunt wasn't even charged with anything. Although seeing that video, how was he able to avoid charges? The league doesn't actually punish players harshly for offenses outside of multiple failed drug tests. But if you make headline news, then the league will punish you severely. They made domestic violence charges an automatic 6 game suspension minimum after the Ray Rice incident, but there's no charges in this case, would he get 6 games? Or more since there was a video?

Funny thing is the Redskins, Dez Bryant and Hunt himself aren't helping his case. In the same week the video releases, Redskins picked up Reuben Foster after the 49ers dropped him. 49ers dropped him because Reuben was arrested for... wait for it... domestic violence. They are getting a lot of heat with a lot of other GMs. But IMO, the feeling I got was not so much the disgust for Hunt, but rather Washington immediately signing him now rather than waiting until the story dies down. Some GMs taking the high and mighty approach, but still sign players with much worse track records. Dez Bryant is a moron who tweeted about being on "Team Kareem". He has a point in that the media loves to only pick at one side of the argument, but that was not right way to express his opinions. All it did was create more hate for him and Hunt. And then there's Hunt's apology interview... :facepalm: