Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
12032 posts
6290 upvotes
Toronto
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 8:12 pm
Jalen Ramsey to the Rams.

They traded two 1st round draft picks for him.

Wow
No surprise.
koffey wrote:
Sep 26th, 2019 3:25 pm
So Ramsay is going on paternity leave, kinda, lol.

Jags will get a 2023 & 2024 or 2024 & 2025 1st set of picks.
Off by a couple tho, lol

Jacksonville got first-round picks from the Rams in 2020 and 2021, along with a fourth-round pick in 2021.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17670 posts
1762 upvotes
Woodbridge
If my Steelers lose tonight against the Dolphins, who are fighting for number one Draft pick...

I beg the Rooney's to FIRE the entire coaching staff.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11326 posts
1912 upvotes
bembol wrote:
Oct 28th, 2019 8:24 pm
If my Steelers lose tonight against the Dolphins, who are fighting for number one Draft pick...

I beg the Rooney's to FIRE the entire coaching staff.
We you pulling your hair out in the first quarter? Half way through the 1st quarter that game looked like it was going to be a blow out for the Dolphins.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17670 posts
1762 upvotes
Woodbridge
No. I losing my mind, LMFAO.

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
12032 posts
6290 upvotes
Toronto
Kap getting workouts on Saturday.
The NFL will hold an open workout with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick in Atlanta on Saturday. The workout will include both an on-field portion, as well as an interview. Videos of both will then be made available to clubs.

The exiled former Pro Bowl quarterback posted on Twitter: "I'm just getting word from my representatives that the NFL league office reached out to them about a workout in Atlanta on Saturday. I've been in shape and ready for this for 3 years, can't wait to see the head coaches and GMs on Saturday."
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11326 posts
1912 upvotes
bembol wrote:
Oct 29th, 2019 1:10 pm
No. I losing my mind, LMFAO.
Are you losing your mind more now after yesterday's beating? Not talking about the score, but the injuries. James Conner, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson, Ola Adeniyi and Artie Burns all left yesterday's game and did not return. Steelers finally getting something going and then lose a bunch more players on an already injury plagued team.

Looks like Myles Garrett is indefinitely suspended. Will miss the rest of the season and post season (if they make it) and needs to meet with the Commissioner for his reinstatement in the off season. Maurkice Pouncey got 3 games for fighting and Larry Ogunjobi got 1 game. NFL stated more will be coming.

All I know is December 1st could be a blood bath when the Browns play the Steelers again.
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
11691 posts
5127 upvotes
Toronto
WTF was Garrett thinking?

The game was over....up 14 with 5 seconds left.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11326 posts
1912 upvotes
Swerny wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 1:27 pm
WTF was Garrett thinking?

The game was over....up 14 with 5 seconds left.
Rudolph started it:

Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17670 posts
1762 upvotes
Woodbridge
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 1:12 pm
Are you losing your mind more now after yesterday's beating? Not talking about the score, but the injuries. James Conner, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson, Ola Adeniyi and Artie Burns all left yesterday's game and did not return. Steelers finally getting something going and then lose a bunch more players on an already injury plagued team.

Looks like Myles Garrett is indefinitely suspended. Will miss the rest of the season and post season (if they make it) and needs to meet with the Commissioner for his reinstatement in the off season. Maurkice Pouncey got 3 games for fighting and Larry Ogunjobi got 1 game. NFL stated more will be coming.

All I know is December 1st could be a blood bath when the Browns play the Steelers again.
I wasn't surprised they lost nor the injuries. It's a divisional game.

I fell asleep so I didn't see any of it. Unbelievable.

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1096 posts
169 upvotes
Mississauga
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 1:43 pm
Rudolph started it:

There were 3 parts IMHO. Your video was Part 2. Using ESPN's text from an article:
  1. The fight started when Garrett took Rudolph to the ground following the quarterback's short pass to Trey Edmunds on third-and-long.
  2. Rudolph appeared to attempt to dislodge Garrett's helmet as the two exchanged words.
  3. As Rudolph stood up, Garrett ripped Rudolph's helmet off and swung it at him as offensive lineman David DeCastro tried to push Garrett away.
And Rudolph's agent isn't ruling out any legal options.