NFL Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2024 12:45 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2010
2764 posts
183 upvotes
The GB dude that fumbled the ball on the on-side kick to give up the game. Nightmares forever.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
7019 posts
1546 upvotes
Mississauga
Now that was a game. Unbelievable that last 3 minutes.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3419 posts
2071 upvotes
GVRD
Along with the complete botch by GB on the two-point conversion. Nearly a perfect game by the Packers for 55 mins.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Oh god seeing GB lose is the best thing ever. I'm so satisfied.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2010
2764 posts
183 upvotes
scv wrote: Along with the complete botch by GB on the two-point conversion. Nearly a perfect game by the Packers for 55 mins.
Agreed. That ridiculous 2 point conversion that Clinton Dix decided to just watch instead of trying to make a play on it.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
It was an epic come back for the Seahawks for sure. However, I am hoping for a Patriots vs Seahawks final for the Superbowl XLIX
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19790 posts
3421 upvotes
Woodbridge
Unbelievable game but I think they really need to pick up some weapons for Mr. Wilson because let's face it they got lucky with that on-side kick and that 2-point conversation.

Is Sherman okay?
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9598 posts
2225 upvotes
Somewhere
djemzine wrote: It was an epic come back for the Seahawks for sure. However, I am hoping for a Patriots vs Seahawks final for the Superbowl XLIX
You may very well get it.
:confused:
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
What did I say about SeaGulls ramming Lynch down GB's throat and they couldnt stop the run... Lynch 157 yds. Boom!
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
2180 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
That was an epic choke by Green Bay. They had it won and completely gave it away. One of the worst coaching performances on both sides of the ball I've seen.

Lynch carried Seattle though. As much as I despise him, he won it for them.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
AFCCG is an effing joke! Seattle will beat whoever wins.. Shhhhh... Brady Bunch

Brady Bunch Vs Indy - what a joke of a game. Brady Bunch up by 14 already.

- Both pass defenses suck
- Both have zero run game
- Both have sucky run defenses

Result?? High scoring game like college ball. Lame!

Conclusion: Seattle wins 2-peat repeat SB wins.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Colts LB's like Manti Teo's fake GF... doesnt exist. Like I said terrible run defenses, lame.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12700 posts
15951 upvotes
LSZ wrote: That was an epic choke by Green Bay. They had it won and completely gave it away. One of the worst coaching performances on both sides of the ball I've seen.

Lynch carried Seattle though. As much as I despise him, he won it for them.
I agree. That was the biggest choke I've seen in sports for awhile. When you are ahead by 2 scores with less than 4 minutes left, the chances of losing are like 5%. Its not like the CFL when you can score 3 touchdowns in 4 minutes due to stoppage in time. In the NFL it is practically a guaranteed win in this siutation.

GB was not prepared for the onside kick even though everyone knew it was coming. They should gotten more people that could catch the ball on the line.
Have a nice day!

Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Wow, Colts D making Garrette Blount look like Marshawn Lynch for the Pats. Dude averaged 34yds/game this season. Has 148 so far tonite, smh.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Patriots are just killing it, however I am still not a fan of Brady lol.
Blanka
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3487 upvotes
Victoria
One thing I didn't get was why Lynch didn't stop just before the goal line when he was running in for that touchdown. It was still an awesome comeback but I also realized the comeback took a very short span of time. There was still around 1:25 on the clock. If Lynch stopped with .5 yards to go and took a knee.. They could of burned through two downs and killed off a minute and then had two chances to get it over the line.

It turned out to be moot because Seattle's defense was pretty solid and kept GB from getting a TD. I guess you don't want to risk f'ing it up even at the .5 line, but GB had 3 time outs. Seemed like a lot of time to give them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)