Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

NHL 15 for Xbox One $32.50

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2015 2:01 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
iLLNESS wrote: and nhl15 wasn't playable after 14, but we adjusted.

nhl15 is maybe worth $20. its featureless.
The onyl reason that 15 wouldn't have been playable is because you had to adjust to how vastly improved every single aspect of the gameplay was
Banned
Sep 13, 2012
2673 posts
786 upvotes
glassandmonocle wrote: Vancouver is currently destroying Calgary. This thread may be a brutal reminder of that destruction by the end of the night.
The devastation is complete. You can stop watching.
Apr 16, 2015
124 posts
321 upvotes
Hippie Land (Kits)
Just droppped by grandview hwy walmart in vancouver today and they are selling it for $29.99 along with bloodborne $29.99
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1123 posts
1064 upvotes
MARKHAM
iLLNESS wrote: if youre looking to buy this, dont. its by far the worst nhl in the series, and is a big step back even from nhl14. keep your money in your wallet and wait until next year.
exactly. there is a reason why they keep trying to sell it cheaper, because it is an awful and incomplete game. do NOT buy this, and do NOT preorder EA games ever unless you want another incomplete game being released.

all their effort goes into HUT since its more profit for them to get people to keep buying packs.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
moufasa wrote: exactly. there is a reason why they keep trying to sell it cheaper, because it is an awful and incomplete game. do NOT buy this, and do NOT preorder EA games ever unless you want another incomplete game being released.

all their effort goes into HUT since its more profit for them to get people to keep buying packs.
It's not incomplete at all

If you understood the first thing about game development you would know it would not have been possible for them to have every feature from NHL 14 in NHL 15. They had to rebuild the game from the ground up. NHL 14 is the culmination of 8 years of development
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1123 posts
1064 upvotes
MARKHAM
Viper98 wrote: It's not incomplete at all

If you understood the first thing about game development you would know it would not have been possible for them to have every feature from NHL 14 in NHL 15. They had to rebuild the game from the ground up. NHL 14 is the culmination of 8 years of development
your post proves my point, it is clearly incomplete if it does not have all the features it should have, and the features it does have are done so poorly.

the fact is, they got so many preorders that the incentive to keep working on the game to make it better was gone. they still charged us $70 for a game poorly made, and thousands of their most loyal fans HATE this game.

it's no surprise that the paid aspects of the game (HUT) are so much better than anything else, because they just want to keep making money.

there is a reason why they keep discounting this game, it SUCKS and everyone knows it, which is why they need to slash the price and try to make up the rest of the money in HUT. if this wasn't an incomplete game, it wouldnt be selling for %50 off right now.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
moufasa wrote: your post proves my point, it is clearly incomplete if it does not have all the features it should have, and the features it does have are done so poorly.

the fact is, they got so many preorders that the incentive to keep working on the game to make it better was gone. they still charged us $70 for a game poorly made, and thousands of their most loyal fans HATE this game.

it's no surprise that the paid aspects of the game (HUT) are so much better than anything else, because they just want to keep making money.

there is a reason why they keep discounting this game, it SUCKS and everyone knows it, which is why they need to slash the price and try to make up the rest of the money in HUT. if this wasn't an incomplete game, it wouldnt be selling for %50 off right now.
Does it have less features? Yes... but the features they took out are trivial at best

Does it also have much better gameplay? Yes

easy choice which is more important

I don't even know why I'm arguing... I seriously doubt anyone here has even close to the experience with the NHL series that I have..........
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
If you want this game, use EA access for one month. Isn't much value after $30 days, but you'll get 10 other games included.
Nov 19, 2014
403 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got NHL 15 as part of an XB1 deal and it's very bare bones. The GM mode is very bad. No player editing. OTP added but no EASHL. Menus are not functional at all and loading times are brutal. Online VS bugs out often and crashes the game or has an error finding opponents. Every bad thing said about this game is spot on. The gameplay is fun, but there's not much at all to do.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)