Hot Deals

NHL.TV 2016-2017 Early Bird Pass - Rogers ($179.99 CAD) - International ($119.99 USD)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2017 6:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3124 posts
2980 upvotes
Montreal

NHL.TV 2016-2017 Early Bird Pass - Rogers ($179.99 CAD) - International ($119.99 USD)

Deal Link:
$179.99 CAD - Rogers account Early Bird Pass
https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/en/plan/weekly-pass/

or

$119.99 USD - subscribe using NHL.com international URL
https://subscribe.nhl.com/international
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/nhl-nhl- ... #p26813091

=======

Kodi NHL.TV Gamecenter add-ons still work for this season.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?ti ... pid2653059
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=243756

======

If you already subscribed at nhl.com as international account few years ago at the price $114.99 USD, then you could log into your account at nhl.com (need US or international IP, use VPN or proxy) and see the renewal fee $119.99 USD for 2016-2017 NHL.TV in your account.

I also received email from NHL saying they will charge $139.96 USD for renewal.

I emailed NHL and ask which price I have to pay for renewal. They reply and saying I have to pay $114.99 USD.

Let's see if they will charge my paypal $114.99 USD on September 15th, 2017.

Edit: They charged my Paypal 119.99 USD on September 15th, 2017. Look like their email support gave incorrect $114.99 USD price via reply email.
Paypal transaction
Dear NHL.TV Subscriber,

Thank you for contacting NHL.TV Support.

Per our records, your subscription is currently active under the yearly subscription with an auto renewal rate of $114.99.

Regards,
NHL.TV Support
If you cancelled the subsciprion to authorize NHL to get money from your payal.com account then NHL will probably send you and email on September 15th, 2017 saying they couldn't get the money and offer a link for you to subscribe with the same price as last year $114.99 USD.

Last year, email offered to subscribe $114.99 USD.
Dear 2015-2016 NHL.TV™ Subscriber,

Live hockey is back on NHL.TV™ . You received this e-mail because we were unable to process the automatic renewal of your NHL.TV™ All Access Yearly subscription using the payment card(s) presently on file for your account.

Don't miss any more action this season

If you would like to continue your subscription for only $114.99 (the same low price as the 2015-2016 regular full yearly price), simply click here.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/nhl-nhl- ... #p26849225

=======

NHL account showing $119.99 USD
You are currently subscribed to 2016-2017 NHL.TV™ Yearly

Your NHL.TV™, subscription will automatically renew annually each year at the then-current year's regular full yearly price.

The regular full yearly price of NHL.TV™ for 2016-2017 is $119.99.

To cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription next season, click on the "Cancel Subscription" button below. You will continue to access your subscription through the remainder of this season.
Email from NHL saying they will charge $139.96 USD for renewal
Dear NHL.TV™ subscriber,

NHL.TV™ is back for the 2017-2018 season!

We are pleased to notify you of the annual automatic renewal of your subscription to the NHL.TV™ All Access Yearly Package, priced at USD $139.96 for the entire season. Watch out-of-market regular season games, PLUS select Preseason games online or on the website and on your favorite supported smartphones, tablets and connected devices. (See full schedule)

The regular season starts October 4, 2017, and for a second year your subscription also includes access to select Preseason games. The Preseason starts September 16, 2017.

New NHL.TV™ Features

• Team pages on connected devices (Apple TV, PlayStation, Xbox One)
• Enhanced video section on connected devices
• Live DVR on Mobile (iOS & Android)

NHL® App included with your NHL.TV™ subscription*

• NEW: Live DVR - Pause and rewind live games
• Customize the NHL® App home screen to feature your designated favorite team in iOS
• Watch the Free Games of the Week
• 60fps (frames per second) HD streaming for live video (Supported iPhones and iPads only; available for Free Games of the Week or NHL.TV™ subscribers)
• Multitasking and Picture-in-Picture capabilities (supported iPads only)
• See full list of features

2017-2018 NHL.TV™ Regular Season Features

• Watch either the home or away team’s broadcast
• HD Quality
• Watch games on your favorite devices (See full list of supported devices)
• On-demand replays
• Follow the action from multiple games at once with Mosaic® view and picture-in-picture
• Access to live stats and play by play from the NHL GameCenter™

* Simply download the free NHL® App to your supported smartphone or tablet and log in with your NHL.TV™ account to access live and on-demand hockey. The new NHL® App will be available for download on September 26, 2017.

There is no action required for you to continue your current subscription.

Unless you cancel your subscription as of September 14, 2017, the payment card you have on file with us will be charged USD $139.96 on or about September 15, 2017. Each year, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current season’s regular full yearly price.

Please note additional taxes, such as sales taxes or value-added taxes, may apply in certain jurisdictions. For example, sales taxes will be charged in NE and TX, and VAT taxes will be charged in European Union countries. Please contact the applicable taxation authority for details. To ensure uninterrupted access to your NHL.TV™ subscription, in the event that we are unable to process charges to your primary payment card we will charge the alternate card(s) saved in the Payment Profile section of your NHL.TV™ account. You can change your primary credit or debit card by adding a payment card here. Subscribers who purchase using a Discover card are eligible to receive a 10% discount off of the renewal price for 2017-2018. To receive this discount, you must have a Discover card on file as your primary payment card with us no later than 11:59PM ET on September 14, 2017.

By renewing your subscription to NHL.TV™ and/or using our Services, you hereby acknowledge that your use of the Services is governed by the NHL.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, and you agree to be bound by the terms thereof.

Please read our FAQ and Terms of Service for any questions about NHL.TV™, this renewal notice, or the teams you can watch within your local viewing area.

To cancel or alter your participation in this automatic renewal program, call Customer Support at 800-559-2333 (US) or 1-412-386-2646 (International) between 12PM and 9PM ET or send an e-mail to customersupport@web.nhl.com before 11:59PM ET on September 14, 2017. To cancel online, simply click here. Your payment card will not be charged if you cancel before 11:59PM ET on September 14, 2017.

Enjoy the season.

Sincerely,
NHL.TV™
Last edited by X360 on Sep 4th, 2017 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
72 replies
Aug 7, 2011
321 posts
216 upvotes
Edmonton
I was told there are regional blackouts for certain games as to force fans to keep cable... I'm in Edmonton BTW. Is this true? Or are all games available on GameCentre? Thanks in advace.
Feb 5, 2017
45 posts
34 upvotes
Local games, based on where you are located, are blacked out. I am located in Vancouver and therefore unable to watch Canucks home games.
Nov 14, 2004
733 posts
83 upvotes
shdwfx wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 3:21 pm
I was told there are regional blackouts for certain games as to force fans to keep cable... I'm in Edmonton BTW. Is this true? Or are all games available on GameCentre? Thanks in advace.
Regional blackouts

It's garbage. You could VPN around it though
Nov 28, 2004
145 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone know if Rogers internet customers will get NHL Gamecenter included in their package again?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3124 posts
2980 upvotes
Montreal
shdwfx wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 3:21 pm
Yes, there are regional blackouts. However, you could use VPN or DNS proxy to bypass the regional blackouts and watch any game you want (assume Rogers hasn't implement a way to prevent it this year).

If you don't have VPN or DNSProxy then there is a tool / schedule for you too what you can watch based on your location.
Edmonton blackouts games.
https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/en/su ... bility-ab/
https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/en/blackout/

https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/en/su ... ilability/
https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/en/support-faqs/
Last edited by X360 on Sep 4th, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1543 posts
577 upvotes
if you are going to use VPN, why don't you just subscribe to the DAZN ($150 a year)? With VPN, you can get NHL, NBA and MLB in addition to NFL and Soccer
Aug 10, 2008
406 posts
77 upvotes
Is there a way to see if you are considered to be in a regional blackout area for a given team.

I'm in Saskatchewan so I'm guessing I should be ok for Edmonton games but thought I'd seen a blackout for some other Canadian teams from the East When TSN used to carry them.

Literally wouldn't be watching many games outside the Oilers so I need to be sure.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
1426 posts
352 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
pongster wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 4:26 pm
if you are going to use VPN, why don't you just subscribe to the DAZN ($150 a year)? With VPN, you can get NHL, NBA and MLB in addition to NFL and Soccer
As far as I've read, there's no NHL, only KHL hockey. And no Major League Baseball.
"So let it be e-mailed - so let it be done!"
Aug 7, 2011
321 posts
216 upvotes
Edmonton
pongster wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 4:26 pm
I just browsed the DAZN website quickly and I'm guessing without VPN, its basically NFL and soccer? I've seen a bunch of threads on VPN here but never really researched which would be the best choice but this year I'm fed up with cable so I might take the leap. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Apologies if this is thread jacking.... feel free to DM me to take the conversation offline if that's preferred.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15632 posts
4384 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
TheHans wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 4:37 pm
As far as I've read, there's no NHL, only KHL hockey. And no Major League Baseball.
You set your vpn to Germany for all that content.

Strong vpn is what I use and it works well for unblocking geo restrictions.
Last edited by nasa25 on Sep 4th, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3124 posts
2980 upvotes
Montreal
Ukrainianoiler wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 4:35 pm
Is there a way to see if you are considered to be in a regional blackout area for a given team.

I'm in Saskatchewan so I'm guessing I should be ok for Edmonton games but thought I'd seen a blackout for some other Canadian teams from the East When TSN used to carry them.

Literally wouldn't be watching many games outside the Oilers so I need to be sure.
Here is the number of blackouts games when click on Saskatchewan.

https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/en/su ... ilability/
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1543 posts
577 upvotes
TheHans wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 4:37 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAZN

Has everything if you use VPN ...I used the German feed to watch the Mayweather McGregor fight. Of course, the caveat is the commentary is not in English .....$150 for all the sports is a pretty sweet