Tags:
None
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada

NHLer P.K. Subban donating $10M to Montreal Children's Hospital

NHLer P.K. Subban donating $10M to Montreal Children's Hospital over the next 7 years.

Good for him. More of these well-paid sports and entertainment stars should be helping out like that. I'm sure he'll be rewarded multiplefold in goodwill.

[IMG]http://1.cdn.nhle.com/canadiens/images/ ... subban.jpg[/IMG]
13 replies
Jun 7, 2014
437 posts
267 upvotes
Brampton, ON
*$10 million through his initial donation and fundraising.

I wonder how much he is donating and how much is supposed to be through fundraising.
Signature Policy: Do not spam or advertise
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
When did it become trendy to ***** on someone who does something good?

Who cares if he donated $20 and the rest comes from his foundation? He's doing more for that hospital than 99.999% of Canadians, plus attaching his name to fundraising initiative has it's own value.

Anyways I'm not a fan of his, but I hate people always trying to find something negative to say about a positive action, probably to make them feel better with their pathetic lives.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
TheChad08 wrote: *$10 million through his initial donation and fundraising.

I wonder how much he is donating and how much is supposed to be through fundraising.
Whatever the means, he's making a difference where it's needed.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
The Canadiens made a terrible mistake.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
PK is a class act. I hope he crushes it in Nashville.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
21738 posts
21353 upvotes
Tarrana & The Ri…
Cas77 wrote: When did it become trendy to ***** on someone who does something good?

Who cares if he donated $20 and the rest comes from his foundation? He's doing more for that hospital than 99.999% of Canadians, plus attaching his name to fundraising initiative has it's own value.

Anyways I'm not a fan of his, but I hate people always trying to find something negative to say about a positive action, probably to make them feel better with their pathetic lives.
Most people are miserable losers. Guy pledged $10M. Much more than many people who make more than he does. Those who critique are the ones who don't do anything for those in need.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
JayLove06 wrote: Most people are miserable losers. Guy pledged $10M. Much more than many people who make more than he does. Those who critique are the ones who don't do anything for those in need.
Some people just don't like his big personality and said he didn't do it "the right way". Those people are out of touch.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12347 posts
5403 upvotes
Haz wrote: Some people just don't like his big personality and said he didn't do it "the right way". Those people are out of touch.
Yea, the right way, the white way.
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
TheChad08 wrote: *$10 million through his initial donation and fundraising.

$10 million is $10 million no matter where its origin is. Such a hater...
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
P.K. Subban is presented with a meritorious service decoration, given to recognize exceptional deeds that bring honour to Canada, at the Montreal Children's Hospital atrium that bears his name.
To read more: http://cbc.ca/1.4004358

P.K. Subban honoured for work with Montreal's children hospital
Governor General David Johnston gave the NHL defenceman P.K. Subban an award for meritorious service.

Jun 3, 2010
110 posts
876 upvotes
Belleville
I love P.K. He seems like a genuinely nice guy!
no external links allowed in signatures

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)