Pretty good deal considering Rogers mid season deal is $130 CDN
Share:
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6258 posts
871 upvotes
T dot 6
I think you might need to VPN it, I can see that deal before that link redirects me to Rogers: https://nhllive.rogers.com/en

Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
[OP]
May 25, 2009
467 posts
122 upvotes
Jaytee wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 2:37 pm
I think you might need to VPN it, I can see that deal before that link redirects me to Rogers: https://nhllive.rogers.com/en

Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Yes thanks for reminding.
Mar 14, 2016
23 posts
19 upvotes
Hey say for example you’re a hockey loving snowbird in Florida, this is a good deal right?
No need for a VPN right?
[OP]
May 25, 2009
467 posts
122 upvotes
dreondre wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 4:28 pm
Hey say for example you’re a hockey loving snowbird in Florida, this is a good deal right?
No need for a VPN right?
region blackouts still apply. Depends on the teams you want to follow if you need a vpn
Mar 14, 2016
23 posts
19 upvotes
yonoid wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 4:34 pm
region blackouts still apply. Depends on the teams you want to follow if you need a vpn
My father in law is a Leafs fan so I was going to get this for him while he’s in Florida for months.
Dec 4, 2006
354 posts
364 upvotes
St Catharines
So if I figure out a way to buy this, can I log in without a VPN in Canada and watch through the NHL.tv app?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
1079 posts
683 upvotes
NHL.tv doesn't deserve your money as far as they keep those archaic blackouts.

And I say this as a guy who has had Rogers NHL Gamecentre since 2014-15 season (through cable/wireless subscription), and paid money to NHL gamecenter prior to that for 3 more seasons.

If you still insist on buying NHL.tv and intend on watching in-market, looking up smart dns providers. i use smartdnsproxy.
Mar 14, 2016
23 posts
19 upvotes
I ended up getting this by using my father in law’s US address.
When loading the app I was prompted to use MyRogers credentials but you can skip this.
Go to Settings > Login with NHL.COM account.
Oct 27, 2009
133 posts
46 upvotes
Hamilton
Hmm. That's not bad.

Just don't forget to cancel or looks like auto-renewal:

I understand that my NHL.TV Yearly subscription will automatically renew annually at the then current year's regular full yearly price unless I cancel as described above. Blackout and other restrictions apply