Scammers and Warnings

Nicaammaa scam internet site

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2019 7:39 pm
[OP]
Feb 11, 2017
4 posts

Nicaammaa scam internet site

Just wanted to warn everybody of a scam company selling smartphones and using the name of an amazon storefront known as nicaammaa. Do not buy anything from the internet site with the same name as you will loose your money as I did. Please beware
8 replies
Dec 3, 2018
4 posts
How long has it been that you placed order and did they get back to you after payment?
Dec 3, 2018
1 posts
I dont know what you're talking about. I received my phone today and everything is perfect.. It take a while to receive but for the price that's okay. I must be honest, at first I also though it was a scam but today CanadaPost guy just came by and I have my phone so obviously not a scam. The phone must come from outside canada. It took about 2 weeks to receive.
Dec 3, 2018
4 posts
Do they provide proper Canada post tracking number? And as they have described in their listing are the brand new phones sealed in factory boxes?
Dec 6, 2018
1 posts
I agree, nicaammaa is a scam website - speaking from recent experience. @[ferreirj1] did you hear back from Paul (tech support) listed on that website?

@[GuyDuguy] were you able to track your cell using the tracking number they provided?

I haven't heard from him since making the payment. Avoid at all costs. If only there was a way to report the website.
Dec 3, 2018
4 posts
They gave me Canada post tracking number for which there is no traceable information. I also paid for a oneplus 6t. Where should we report this Paul Guy?
Dec 3, 2018
4 posts
hey GuyDuguy. Can you tell me which country was original country of shipping? They gave me tracking number but it is not Canada post. I was wondering when it will land here.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)