Nike Air Max Sweatpants

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2018 11:07 pm
[OP]
Jan 30, 2013
11 posts
Toronto

Nike Air Max Sweatpants

Hi guys, I am looking for some info on where I can get them. I use to have them, back in 2010. I know its long time ago, but they were the most comfortable sweatpants I have wore. They were kinda expensive, around 140 if I remember correctly. I would like to know where I can buy them and or the material used to stitch the inside part of the pants. And of course any recommendation on any comfy clothes. For male btw...
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
3542 posts
831 upvotes
Mississauga
For that price you can get reigning champ sweatpants...
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.
[OP]
Jan 30, 2013
11 posts
Toronto
Thanks looks very similar to what I was looking for.
[OP]
Jan 30, 2013
11 posts
Toronto
"nike.com sells them.
https://www.nike.com/ca/t/sportswear-ai ... ers-RPQQln is in stock, the others are sold out."

I'm such a noob, didn't reply with quote

They are not the same one I was looking for but I'll give it a try. The one's I liked were baggy and decent weight, but it had some kind of material seamed inside that were really soft and comfy.
Jan 22, 2018
77 posts
14 upvotes
Just picked up similar pair but puma at Costco for twenty bucks.
Nov 5, 2018
5 posts
Just pick up any warm sweat pants, they will work too.
[OP]
Jan 30, 2013
11 posts
Toronto
I do have sweatpants, some good ones too. I was looking for those particular ones because they had another layer inside seamed which was amazingly comfortable. That's all. And they are not the same ones on nike website right now.
Oct 15, 2013
335 posts
358 upvotes
deepsan5 wrote:
Nov 17th, 2018 10:49 pm
I do have sweatpants, some good ones too. I was looking for those particular ones because they had another layer inside seamed which was amazingly comfortable. That's all. And they are not the same ones on nike website right now.
If you manage to find them please update the thread, im interested too. I’ll do the same if I see them.

Btw, you may want to consider icebreaker “shifter” ones too. They aren’t as comfortable as that type but they are very good, merino wool so are really great for the cooler weather. Also not cheap I think they are $180 retail but you can find deals to knock that closer to $100.