Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Nike Factory Friends & Family Sale 30% off with app - Jul 20 - 24

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2017 10:22 am
May 30, 2006
483 posts
393 upvotes
crocp8 wrote: just show the screenshot from page 1 people!!!

Just used it at the Nike outlet at burloak in Burlington and they did not even care.
Last time this came up I went to the outlet in Mirabel. The cashier asked me to show her the coupon from the Nike app itself. Pictures were not accepted.
Oct 27, 2009
447 posts
32 upvotes
Calgary, AB
[/quote]iOS users, you will need to change your country setting to the US to be able to install the app.[/quote]

Hello, how do I change the country to the US?
Aug 25, 2004
142 posts
50 upvotes
Vancouver
Log out and log back in doesn't work for me.
Creating a new account works.

Anyone know if you can use the coupon multiple times?
Jul 15, 2014
86 posts
17 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Deleted app and reinstalled. All works now. Thanks fellow RFDrs
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3686 posts
4751 upvotes
B.C.
Lancerdude wrote: I have the app installed from before. Got the 30% off notice last time but didmt get anything now. Logged out and logged back in. Still nothing.

Anyone experience the same?
Same here, but uninstalling and reinstalling worked.
I got the coupon after reinstalling it.
Feb 22, 2009
988 posts
668 upvotes
Ottawa
ray90 wrote: You cannot use this as a price adjustment for items you previously bought, I've tried.
Just buy the exact same product with the app discount and return it using your previous purchase receipt. Might want to do it in 2 trips if you want to avoid any funny looks.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3686 posts
4751 upvotes
B.C.
I don't know if they still have it but last time, They had customer survey coupon on the receipt for $10 off on next purchase, no minimum purchase required.
This stacked with 30% off.
I recommend buying one item first to see if there is survey code on the receipt and come back later with coupon for additional $10 off.
Dec 31, 2006
842 posts
212 upvotes
stevewk wrote: Just buy the exact same product with the app discount and return it using your previous purchase receipt. Might want to do it in 2 trips if you want to avoid any funny looks.
Thought about that too, but unfortunately the item I wanted to do it on was sold out.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
Dreamrider wrote: I don't know if they still have it but last time, They had customer survey coupon on the receipt for $10 off on next purchase, no minimum purchase required.
This stacked with 30% off.
I recommend buying one item first to see if there is survey code on the receipt and come back later with coupon for additional $10 off.

They stopped putting survey codes (at least for the 4 gta stores).
Nov 10, 2005
246 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
Trash at the Vancouver/Richmond outlet. Back wall is 20% off and virtually all other sale signs were pulled as usual and nobody was handing out passes. Don't waste your time.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
thefeebster wrote: YMMV

This did not work last time at YVR Airport location. I tried and the manager had to come out, tried to swipe and when it didn't, they didn't process the sale. I still bought the shoes but I returned and rebought when they gave me a physical discount card.

My suggestion is to have the app working before you get there.

A few coworkers don't like the YVR location, but I love it. I don't know if some are just not spending the time to look at the back wall, but since they've opened, I've bought about 4 free runs (never over $75, usually $50 when they had an additional promo), I had one haul where I got samples plus 30% off, so I got 5 shoes for $27 each (2 pegasus, 2 SB, 1 free run). Clothing wise, I have not found much luck.
I love Nike samples bought 5 pair of shoes.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Oct 5, 2008
111 posts
23 upvotes
Brampton
Went to Vaughan mills and they needed to see the barcode within the app. No screenshots allowed. Also the code is stackable. Bought some shoes that were 20% off and then 30% was discounted on top.
Jun 25, 2015
40 posts
8 upvotes
jasman123 wrote: Went to Vaughan mills and they needed to see the barcode within the app. No screenshots allowed. Also the code is stackable. Bought some shoes that were 20% off and then 30% was discounted on top.
Did you go today? If so was there any decent sales?

just looking for a general idea
Aug 7, 2011
364 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
jasman123 wrote: Went to Vaughan mills and they needed to see the barcode within the app. No screenshots allowed. Also the code is stackable. Bought some shoes that were 20% off and then 30% was discounted on top.
Anyone have experience with this stacking with clearance offers? Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3039 posts
1529 upvotes
Markham
o7ahmad wrote: Did you go today? If so was there any decent sales?

Would like to know too
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Nov 28, 2013
52 posts
78 upvotes
Montreal
I've always had trouble getting the app working, but have always gotten away using an image at Marche Centrale MTL - But this time the cashier did ask to see it in the app. There was a bit of a lineup behind me so as soon as she saw that I had the app installed she gave me the discount. I think they're getting wise to it.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge

20% off the backwa shoes, can be combined with ff. Clearance clothing racks have no additional discounts, its normally 30% off. Nothing good there so don't waste your time if you're far. And they were swiping up and down to check if it's an actual code.
Oct 5, 2008
111 posts
23 upvotes
Brampton

Yup, went today. Collection was decent. Not too many items that you are able to stack discounts, but plenty of t-shirts, joggers, shorts, hoodies at regular price. They had a basketball apparel rack which was 30% off sticker price and I believe you can stack the friends and family discount on top.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1195 posts
438 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone seen any Jordan 3s at the Nike Factory stores lately?
May 30, 2006
483 posts
393 upvotes
For anyone not getting the coupon....

I used to have the app installed on an LG G4 and received these promos regularly. Then I recently switched to an S8 and had to install the app again. After installing and logging on, it asked if I wanted to use location services. I said yes. I did not get the coupon all day but a few minutes ago I went into the settings and switched my region to US. Right away I got the message.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)