Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nike Factory and Outlet

Nike All-access pass 30% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2017 10:40 pm
Apr 25, 2017
10 posts
2 upvotes
Can anyone send me the app line of apple version? Thanks
Dec 7, 2015
44 posts
111 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
rundmc2005 wrote: You need to change the region settings on iOS to US. Did that and it worked for me.
How long did it take for the coupon to show up in your inbox?
Apr 22, 2017
172 posts
182 upvotes
rundmc2005 wrote: You need to change the region settings on iOS to US. Did that and it worked for me.
I tried to change it . Wouldn't let me asked for my credit card info and said it was declined
Nov 24, 2008
210 posts
569 upvotes
Bridgewater
I was able to install the app but no luck on the 30% off code yet.

Even down in Orlando right now to use it, fingers crossed
Jul 22, 2011
682 posts
143 upvotes
Carleton Place
I changed to the US App Store and downloaded the app fine. But everytime I try and open the code, I get FALSE START. Any thoughts?
Jun 9, 2007
874 posts
210 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Argh, always happens to me! False start again...
Dec 20, 2009
511 posts
1120 upvotes
Vancouver
Get the Nike+ Run Club app. Available to Canadians on playstore and still has the coupon. Can also confirm coupon stacks with in-store sales.
May 25, 2015
362 posts
375 upvotes
Ontario
Just skipped the location part and got the code in Nike+ inbox.
Apr 24, 2017
12 posts
5 upvotes
sansera wrote: Get the Nike+ Run Club app. Available to Canadians on playstore and still has the coupon. Can also confirm coupon stacks with in-store sales.
I got the app, but i dont have a coupon. is there something i am missing here?
Feb 11, 2016
12 posts
3 upvotes
sansera wrote: Get the Nike+ Run Club app. Available to Canadians on playstore and still has the coupon. Can also confirm coupon stacks with in-store sales.
Just installed the APP on iOS. How long until the coupon appears in the Nike+ run club app inbox?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Last time it was crazy busy - will probably go. Good deals. Thanks OP.
Dec 20, 2009
511 posts
1120 upvotes
Vancouver
bandooken wrote: I got the app, but i dont have a coupon. is there something i am missing here?
Hmm. Checked inbox? Not sure then. I just found it there this morning without doing anything.

Edit: inbox within app, not email inbox.
Sep 17, 2016
237 posts
223 upvotes
KW
Do any of the factory stores have baseball cleats? I've had luck finding soccer stuff at the Kitchener store but no baseball. Need a new pair for this season.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
installed the Nike + RC app, still nothing
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1079 upvotes
Whitby
coupon is confirmed in the Nike+ app and should be for everyone, even if you signed up today. Going to be a mad house at the nike factory store.
Nov 25, 2003
424 posts
9 upvotes
North York
Kimberlee1 wrote: I changed to the US App Store and downloaded the app fine. But everytime I try and open the code, I get FALSE START. Any thoughts?
I get the same error. I live chatted with nike and they couldn't help.
Apr 24, 2017
12 posts
5 upvotes
when i change my app store to the US it says my credit card is declined. how do i bypass this? I may just try bringing the screenshot in.
Mar 20, 2007
210 posts
110 upvotes
Vancouver
It seems like those of you NOT on the android ecosystem are having issues obtaining and starting the Nike+ app.
Try creating an account here https://m.nike.com/ca/en_gb/s/register

Not sure if that will work but it seems to be tied into the app, so you may be able to get the coupon that way.
Let everyone know if it works for you!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2014
1399 posts
957 upvotes
For iOS users download the app from the U.S. app store and create an account. The false start error can be fixed by going into Settings > General > Language & Region and changing Region to United States.

Here's another screenshot of the code:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)