Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nike Factory Store

Nike Factory Store 30% OFF (Friends&Family Sale) JULY 19-23, 2018

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2018 6:13 pm
Nov 30, 2014
242 posts
278 upvotes
bgorhc wrote: for those who mentioned that you dont get the invite, what you need to do at the end, is msg the customer service rep within the app, then they will send you an email with the barcode.
Messaged through the app. The rep said "passes will be distributed to select NikePlus members via the app or email on July 16-17."
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: I agree with you. They usually have a pretty bad selection of shoes for men but they do have great prices on clothes. Last 30% event they had i picked up like 15-20 items of clothes for like $250.
Good to know, I mean when it first opened they had good deals on kobe and Jordan and I benefit from having big feet. Last three times I was in the mall, stopped in to check on shoes, basic deadweight
Feb 1, 2009
66 posts
169 upvotes
London
Just got the email a couple of hours ago. I didn't use the app. I just signed up to receive emails from nike.ca
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Pasmoso wrote: Just got the email a couple of hours ago. I didn't use the app. I just signed up to receive emails from nike.ca
Can you link the email signup?
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11816 upvotes
Calgary
I just asked the chat on the app for a code. Got the usual reply to watch my email as it is targeted.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2003
1517 posts
907 upvotes
i cant even sign up for the emails on the site lol

getting: We’re sorry, we are unable to fulfill your request, please try again.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2293 posts
1413 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Are any react shoes sold at the outlet?
Sep 3, 2017
236 posts
111 upvotes
asked the chat for code, and got rejected. said the code will be sent to a very limited number of email/app subscribers. this sucks
Oct 26, 2016
170 posts
127 upvotes
Not showing in app and email signup not working on site :(
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11816 upvotes
Calgary
The app chat gave me the same line today. Random people to receive. Seems like a nice way to piss off customers.
May 6, 2006
104 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary, AB
It's a generic code, perhaps someone can share here?
Jul 5, 2017
594 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
Are they handing any out at stores again?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
darrenwua wrote: It's a generic code, perhaps someone can share here?
Ymmv when using an image. I seen people get denied for using pics.
Jul 26, 2008
188 posts
59 upvotes
JustinZ wrote: i cant even sign up for the emails on the site lol

getting: We’re sorry, we are unable to fulfill your request, please try again.
I got it to work on my phone but not on a desktop.
Sep 4, 2017
862 posts
1384 upvotes
Cant even download the app because of my Apple Music subscription lol.. (They don't let you change your country if your Apple Music subscription is still running). It expires this month with no renewal but it still wont let me change. FML
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
JohnF100 wrote: Cant even download the app because of my Apple Music subscription lol.. (They don't let you change your country if your Apple Music subscription is still running). It expires this month with no renewal but it still wont let me change. FML
It sounds like you want to kill yourself.
Jul 16, 2018
8 posts
Strange, got a notification on the Nike app saying that I received it, opened it and had the barcode and everything. When I actually went to back to check my inbox in the app it disappeared.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Jkicks8 wrote: Strange, got a notification on the Nike app saying that I received it, opened it and had the barcode and everything. When I actually went to back to check my inbox in the app it disappeared.
Where does it show up in the app?
Jul 16, 2018
8 posts
Balduno wrote: Where does it show up in the app?
I had a notification earlier today so I clicked it and it brought me to a page with the barcode. Haven't been able to locate the page since then.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)