• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2019 3:37 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1437 posts
677 upvotes
FigNewton wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 1:13 pm
what is even worse is that when its day 30 on return policy they return what they cant sell.... i feel for the staff.
Dude tasked with removing sec tags def had a FML look on his face.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1437 posts
677 upvotes
friend just told me Jordans and Vapormax got cleaned out at Vaughan
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10039 posts
2665 upvotes
xeryusdvirus wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 1:01 pm
Why is this thread getting so many down votes?
Is it the availability of the cards or selection of merch?

I haven't gone to the store yet.
No deal - Nike sucks. US only on app.
Dec 3, 2006
320 posts
80 upvotes
viper33 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 10:33 am
Walked into Nike Clearance at Dixie Mall. Inquired about the FNF. Sales guy goes sorry no more cards. Got the whole “supposed to be only for friends and family of employees” speech. Said ok cool and walked out. ✌️
caraj4u wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 12:56 pm
got a pair of vapormax for just under $114(all in) from Kitchener outlet. They were 179.87 plus 20%. I went to cashier and asked her if i could get additional 30% f&F discount. She asked me if i have the card and how did i find out about this. I said online. She said Ok she would give an addtional 30% off but this sale is only got Friineds and family working here. They have lots of vapormax in diffrent sizes and colors still left.

I don't believe on this lame reason they say it's only for Friends and Family baloney!

If Nike US can offer the promotion to regular customers that have the Nike App why Canadian customers any different. People who patronize the product is considered a friend of company. That is why there is alot of other companies when having a F&F sale considers all Customers as friends and avail the promotion.

I just feel sick of the irregularities of cleaning up stocks of good shoes for resale purposes. And people that are just honest to try one are left crappiest choices.

Is there a Nike Customer Service number to report this kind of irregularities?
My Bell Retention Plan: Using a HTC Raider 4G LTE
200 + 100 Bonus Daytime Minutes, Nat Fab10, 100 Minutes CDN LD, Unlimited Incoming Calls, 6pm Unlimited Evenings & Weekends, Unlimited Outgoing Text, Unlimited Incoming Text, Unlimited Picture & Video Messaging, 6GB LTE Data, Unlimited Social Messaging, VoiceMail and Caller ID
After Fees & Taxes is $71.20 Monthly
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
1872 posts
702 upvotes
85matt wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 10:57 pm
Few guys at vaughan mills bought cube rental van's worth of jordan and vapormax
The things people do...

I'm actually not a fan of the vapormax.

Edit: Maybe I'll just avoid the hassle altogether
Nov 24, 2013
78 posts
12 upvotes
I went to tanger outlet and ask if they have ff card. The guy gave me one. Snag vapormax, airmax, and nike air money. Lucky because if i dont get the ff card then no way i will buy
Jan 26, 2011
153 posts
27 upvotes
taco wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 8:46 pm
Anybody have an extra in Metro Van?
Trade for some beer?
i may have an extra one tomorrow, but you would need to come to me in queensborough
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2562 posts
1107 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone checked out TPO? How's selection looking for mens J's, air max.
Jan 25, 2014
27 posts
3 upvotes
Can confirm Vaughan Mills did take my QR from the app. Just be nice and call before you go, don’t be entitled. Picked up some AF1s, Nike Flyknkts, and some clothing.

Vapours had the ugliest colorways imo. Nothing worth losing your mind over. I can’t imagine how someone could try and resell any of them in those colorways. They’d make $20 at most.
Dec 20, 2014
8 posts
1 upvote
Milton, ON
Burloak did not even ask for a card. Just said F&F and they took 30% off.
Feb 10, 2004
910 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
as others have confirmed, Vaughan Mills accepted the app and qr code pretty easily. no questions asked. bought some VM2019 CNY's, been eyeing them for awhile. worked out to be around 95+tax
saw 2 guys come in and clear out around 30+ pairs of foamposites. some VM's and 270's were 20% off so you could stack the 30%
no additional discount off the hash wall this time around.
"I had only one superstition. I made sure to touch all the bases when I hit a home run."
- Babe Ruth
Dec 3, 2006
320 posts
80 upvotes
rvn wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 4:29 pm
I don't believe on this lame reason they say it's only for Friends and Family baloney!

If Nike US can offer the promotion to regular customers that have the Nike App why Canadian customers any different. People who patronize the product is considered a friend of company. That is why there is alot of other companies when having a F&F sale considers all Customers as friends and avail the promotion.

I just feel sick of the irregularities of cleaning up stocks of good shoes for resale purposes. And people that are just honest to try one are left crappiest choices.

Is there a Nike Customer Service number to report this kind of irregularities?
I actually called Nike after this post and reported all the irregularities with regards to certain people being allowed to clean up shelves of good shoes and for us regular honest consumers are left with not so good leftovers, how associates and managers denying us of this promotion.

Got connected to Nike US first, so inquired how they do their F&F promotion and how is it different to ours here in Canada. The Customer Service Rep sound disgusted of what is going on our end, she took notes and transferred me to Nike Canada. Got a nice Customer Service Rep on the Canadian side and told him everything what I told the previous rep. Took my infos and told me he appreciated my concerns and will escalate to a certain department.

Hopefully it will be easier to avail this promotion and no begging for the card from now on and there will be equal opportunities to avail of the better styles.
My Bell Retention Plan: Using a HTC Raider 4G LTE
200 + 100 Bonus Daytime Minutes, Nat Fab10, 100 Minutes CDN LD, Unlimited Incoming Calls, 6pm Unlimited Evenings & Weekends, Unlimited Outgoing Text, Unlimited Incoming Text, Unlimited Picture & Video Messaging, 6GB LTE Data, Unlimited Social Messaging, VoiceMail and Caller ID
After Fees & Taxes is $71.20 Monthly
Jan 25, 2014
27 posts
3 upvotes
stutterboi wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 9:13 pm
as others have confirmed, Vaughan Mills accepted the app and qr code pretty easily. no questions asked. bought some VM2019 CNY's, been eyeing them for awhile. worked out to be around 95+tax
saw 2 guys come in and clear out around 30+ pairs of foamposites. some VM's and 270's were 20% off so you could stack the 30%
They had foamposites there? Or are you talking about the vapours?

I didn’t see any foams at all.
Feb 6, 2007
187 posts
35 upvotes
stutterboi wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 9:13 pm
I think there was 20% off hash wall on Thursday.