[Nike] Nike friends and family July 18-22 Nike outlets

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2019 3:37 pm
Apr 27, 2007
269 posts
44 upvotes
rvn wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 10:43 pm
I actually called Nike after this post and reported all the irregularities with regards to certain people being allowed to clean up shelves of good shoes and for us regular honest consumers are left with not so good leftovers, how associates and managers denying us of this promotion.

Got connected to Nike US first, so inquired how they do their F&F promotion and how is it different to ours here in Canada. The Customer Service Rep sound disgusted of what is going on our end, she took notes and transferred me to Nike Canada. Got a nice Customer Service Rep on the Canadian side and told him everything what I told the previous rep. Took my infos and told me he appreciated my concerns and will escalate to a certain department.

Hopefully it will be easier to avail this promotion and no begging for the card from now on and there will be equal opportunities to avail of the better styles.
Good luck, well worth the effort. Probably will implement a harsher 10 per style limit but resellers will get around it anyways if you follow how its done in the US.

F&F was essentially for friends and family only which the past couple of times did not send out through the App or Email. Maybe it will just make it harder for non-Friends & Family to get the cards. Honestly, doesn't really bother me that much while I am a legitimate "Friend or Family" to Nike. If resellers are willing to spend the effort, its still revenue for Nike. Yeah it does suck sometimes but you can just wake up earlier than them to go to the stores.

Just my 2 cents.
IG @sickickschik
Feb 10, 2004
910 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
not sure if anyone is interested.
vm did have the red JV raptors jersey on clearance for 65 plus 30% and then stack f+f for 31.xx plus tax
"I had only one superstition. I made sure to touch all the bases when I hit a home run."
- Babe Ruth
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1456 posts
568 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting... didn't get an email nor do I see a QR code in my Nike app for the discount.
Apr 16, 2008
130 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
One lady just cleared out a boatload from Dixie. Had about 20 mesh bags full. Not much available.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2559 posts
1107 upvotes
Mississauga
TPO was packed. Not much there. Picked up a couple of pairs of ball shorts, couple shoes for the kids. That's it

They kept the F&F card at checkout
Jul 17, 2019
7 posts
9 upvotes
mau_mau wrote:
Jul 20th, 2019 2:24 pm
TPO was packed. Not much there. Picked up a couple of pairs of ball shorts, couple shoes for the kids. That's it

They kept the F&F card at checkout
Went there today when they opened, picked up some Vapourmax's and Air Max deluxe SE's for 84$ each, did they get cleared out?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
4747 posts
3191 upvotes
Calgary
rvn wrote:
I actually called Nike after this post and reported all the irregularities with regards to certain people being allowed to clean up shelves of good shoes and for us regular honest consumers are left with not so good leftovers, how associates and managers denying us of this promotion.

Got connected to Nike US first, so inquired how they do their F&F promotion and how is it different to ours here in Canada. The Customer Service Rep sound disgusted of what is going on our end, she took notes and transferred me to Nike Canada. Got a nice Customer Service Rep on the Canadian side and told him everything what I told the previous rep. Took my infos and told me he appreciated my concerns and will escalate to a certain department.

Hopefully it will be easier to avail this promotion and no begging for the card from now on and there will be equal opportunities to avail of the better styles.
Not likely. Not many places offering friends and family for the entire public.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3876 posts
2220 upvotes
Dynamyk wrote:
Jul 20th, 2019 1:15 pm
One lady just cleared out a boatload from Dixie. Had about 20 mesh bags full. Not much available.
Description
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1440 posts
230 upvotes
Woodbridge
Dynamyk wrote:
Jul 20th, 2019 1:15 pm
They do that on the regular, even w/o additional discount. They load up potential buys near the window, and then WeChat what they got.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9178 posts
489 upvotes
Mississauga
rvn wrote:
Money in the till is money in the till, so I doubt that they will do anything for you. And at the end of the day its first come first serve.

I dont resell but I work in retail so I know that it is frustrating. But if someone came to my store and wanted to clear a shelf out, I wouldn't say no...
RFD 39-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Aug 19, 2014
6 posts
9 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Any luck using the Nike App although US only at the Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills (Milton location)?
Mar 25, 2005
885 posts
301 upvotes
St. Catharines ON
Didn’t need a card or email

Was just super polite and mentioned the name of the girl that helped me
Feb 10, 2004
910 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
might be an outside shot, but has anyone seen the jordan 3 retro chlorophyl at any of the stores around GTA? They were in stock a wk or two back, i assume people had cleared them out early in the sale.
didn't see any at VM or TPO the other day. thx in advance
"I had only one superstition. I made sure to touch all the bases when I hit a home run."
- Babe Ruth