• Jul 22nd, 2019 3:37 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4052 posts
1588 upvotes
Toronto
wagar2 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 8:23 pm
I received a notification in the Nike app about the extra 30% off discount but it says US only in the terms. It also says “make sure you have your location services enabled in order to receive the unlock when you enter the store.” Is that what it has said in the past or will we need to get the card in store now?
whats the app called?
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Dec 11, 2009
11 posts
1 upvote
SK
I believe it is just called Nike but you have to download it through the US App Store. I can’t remember the process but I may have had to create a new account in the US App Store and then download it. Once the app is on your phone you can log back into your original account.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10037 posts
2663 upvotes
wagar2 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 8:23 pm
I received a notification in the Nike app about the extra 30% off discount but it says US only in the terms. It also says “make sure you have your location services enabled in order to receive the unlock when you enter the store.” Is that what it has said in the past or will we need to get the card in store now?
Got the same. Sucks.
Dec 13, 2016
218 posts
54 upvotes
GTA
Nike Friends & Family is on the Nike App.
Starting Today.
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig
Dec 13, 2016
218 posts
54 upvotes
GTA
Nike Friends & Family is on the Nike App.
Starting Today.
US ONLY!
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig
Aug 21, 2012
48 posts
5 upvotes
Calvado wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 4:25 pm
Can anyone from Quebec confirm if we could go in and ask for one either in the Marche Central one or the Premium Outlet one. Thanks!
I would like to know for Quebec too (marché Central and Mirabel outlets)
Banned
Aug 3, 2005
1235 posts
1155 upvotes
Can someone with the US app post the picture of the F&F code with the bar code?

Some Nike's (like Burloak), usually accept this screenshot.

Thanks,
Nov 24, 2013
78 posts
12 upvotes
Someone in fb market is selling ff card for 10$. Face With Cold SweatFace With Cold SweatFace With Cold SweatFace With Cold SweatFace With Cold Sweat
Dec 13, 2016
218 posts
54 upvotes
GTA
ekcivichb wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 9:26 am
Can someone with the US app post the picture of the F&F code with the bar code?

Some Nike's (like Burloak), usually accept this screenshot.

Thanks,
no bar code on the app.
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig
Sep 23, 2013
389 posts
336 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
There is no barcode on the message this time around. Im sorry, I dont know how to to do a scrolling screenshot on my pixel, but here's the text of note:

"Make sure you have your location services enabled in order to receive the unlock when you enter the store. This offer is valid in the US only for a one-time use."

I would venture that this is a new system that ensures us Canadians are screwed once again.
Feb 3, 2012
120 posts
56 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Here's a screenshot
Images
  • upload.jpg
Mar 25, 2005
885 posts
301 upvotes
St. Catharines ON
smeean wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 9:41 am
Here's a screenshot
I will try this today at the Niagara Outlet. If it doesn't work, I'll just ask for a card for the 18th.
Jul 5, 2017
228 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know if you register a new account with Nike app if the offer will be there? or if it was only for existing members