Expired Hot Deals

[Nike] Nike friends and family July 18-22 Nike outlets

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2019 3:37 pm
Jan 6, 2005
118 posts
81 upvotes
Montreal
Just reporting in as well, I already had the US Nike app installed and actually got the notification in the App. Lower down in mine it specifically says US Only.
Jul 22, 2006
77 posts
24 upvotes
They want customers to beg their employee for discount. Shame on them!
Feb 1, 2013
172 posts
71 upvotes
If you are at Dixie - ask for Ethan - he will be happy to share a pass. If you are at Burloak - ask for James or Nelson. Not sure why it ever has to be a challenge to get a card - by Saturday night hey are throwing them at people.
Jul 5, 2017
210 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
s1gfromwpg wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 10:55 am
If you are at Dixie - ask for Ethan - he will be happy to share a pass. If you are at Burloak - ask for James or Nelson. Not sure why it ever has to be a challenge to get a card - by Saturday night hey are throwing them at people.
Ethan, James, and Nelson going to become popular people this weekend
Nov 21, 2006
23 posts
6 upvotes
Markham
Went to Dixie on Sunday. Asked an associate for help with something and afterwards asked if he had any of the F&F. He told me to hold on and went in the back to get me one. No hesitation or anything. Really just have to try your luck with the associates.
Feb 20, 2018
5 posts
4 upvotes
Finally got the coupon through the app after a year and now it says US only... LOL
Jul 2, 2003
187 posts
2 upvotes
Anybody have any luck in metro van?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
9879 posts
2556 upvotes
Don't understand why Canada is excluded all of a sudden.

I'm not going - not worth it if I don't know for sure that I have a coupon.
Apr 23, 2011
14 posts
2 upvotes
I went to the Cross Iron location (north of Calgary) and they said the app coupon didn’t apply in Canada. But they gave me the discount as an exception.
Feb 1, 2015
823 posts
411 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They aren’t keeping cards lmao idk where y’all getting this info from Face With Tears Of Joy family member is a manager at Dixie. They’ve cut down on the number of cards but that’s it
Oct 12, 2018
99 posts
18 upvotes
Halifax, NS
shorfd wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 2:54 pm
No time machine but Nike store online had 4-5 colorways for $116 last month and Footlocker had a couple for $110 as well... Like what Asho94 said, at $200 I would wait
Unfortunately the colours I'm looking at will probably never go on sale, until there are barley any sizes left available anyways. :(
Trying to find the all black on black Epic React Flyknit 2 or the BRS (White with red & blue) ones at any discount. No luck.
Nov 20, 2017
34 posts
50 upvotes
scrowe89 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 8:31 am
Unfortunately the colours I'm looking at will probably never go on sale, until there are barley any sizes left available anyways. :(
Trying to find the all black on black Epic React Flyknit 2 or the BRS (White with red & blue) ones at any discount. No luck.
The triple black 2 is pretty new I think, when it dropped I only remember seeing the black/anthracite colourway (already on sale for $150 at FL), BRS will probably never reach outlet but I could be wrong. I personally prefer the 1s because they're basically the same shoe with a bigger swoosh, epic react 2 was the biggest money grab by nike I've seen in a while, 3 minuscule design changes that do virtually nothing to change the look or performance of the silhouette. I really don't think they'll sell enough of the triple black at $200, I'd imagine they'll be on sale soon enough. Don't wanna mention the location cause I'm trying to get them after work today but I found a 10.5 white/white/blue racer epic react 1 on a hashwall last week and really hoping they're still there.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
4408 posts
2883 upvotes
Calgary
ironmen77 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 1:00 am
They aren’t keeping cards lmao idk where y’all getting this info from Face With Tears Of Joy family member is a manager at Dixie. They’ve cut down on the number of cards but that’s it
They kept cards at Calgary last sale and I was told by the store managers that that was now policy.
Jan 13, 2007
417 posts
39 upvotes
Barrie
I've got 1 of these cards to give to if you live in Barrie or close by. Not selling it. I'll give you 1.

Come meet me in Barrie if you really want 1. I'm not an employee of Nike. Friend just gave me 2 cards.

Cheers