Home & Garden

Nimbus Kinetico A200 reverse osmosis filter system - Where to get cartridges? Or just get Nimbus to get replace them?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2018 12:35 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8938 upvotes
Toronto

Nimbus Kinetico A200 reverse osmosis filter system - Where to get cartridges? Or just get Nimbus to get replace them?

Where do I get the filter cartridges for the Kinetico A200? Amazon doesn't seem to carry them, and neither does Costco. How much should I be paying for these? I assume they are easy to replace.

There are two cartridges that need to be replaced yearly, and one every 2-3 years. The first two yearly ones are the ones I need to replace.

Thanks.
3 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38384 posts
12008 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
There is a Kinetico dealer in first Markham place. Both cartridges should cost you $150 total.

Store is called Enviro Tech.

Nimbus appears to be a Kinetico dealer, they are rebranding Kinetico products and calling it their own. They should have the cartridges available for the same price.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8938 upvotes
Toronto
Gee wrote: There is a Kinetico dealer in first Markham place. Both cartridges should cost you $150 total.

Store is called Enviro Tech.

Nimbus appears to be a Kinetico dealer, they are rebranding Kinetico products and calling it their own. They should have the cartridges available for the same price.
Ah I see. Thanks.

I when to the Kinetico website, I at first thought they just wanted us to get the cartridges from them directly, but on second look it seems they have three Toronto dealers:

Nimbus (112 Oakdale)
Enviro Tech (1st Markham Place)
Aquareal (240 Willowdale)
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38384 posts
12008 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
EugW wrote: Ah I see. Thanks.

I when to the Kinetico website, I at first thought they just wanted us to get the cartridges from them directly, but on second look it seems they have three Toronto dealers:

Nimbus (112 Oakdale)
Enviro Tech (1st Markham Place)
Aquareal (240 Willowdale)
It is the opposite, Kinetico does not sell directly, only through dealers and they don't discount. You will pay the same price everywhere you go. Damn monopoly.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)