Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Nintendo DS Lite 109.99 at Amazon.ca with MAPNEWNCSAVE coupon (New Customers)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2008 9:10 am
Tags:
None
14 replies
Aug 15, 2006
550 posts
16 upvotes
Montreal
That is true. They were selling for 79.99 and it is sold out now. This is next best for sure..
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
8488 posts
1291 upvotes
Brampton
not bad with the coupon. Better then everything else right now(other than the impossible to get $80 one)
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
4384 posts
482 upvotes
these have gone for about 98~ throughout the year... I expect that it will go down again in the new year. however, this is still a nice price for those who need it now
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
I wish people would stop posting Amazon deals with the wrong price; or at the very least state it's after the coupon price in the title.

The coupon code is only for new customers for their first purchase. Abuse of the code is what ruins it for everyone in the long run. :(
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
12603 posts
3028 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I ordered one (I'm actually a first time customer) and at the checkout after entering the coupon code, the promotion is identified as "visa10off40". I paid with Mastercard, so will this still work...?

I already placed the order and there have been no updates since.
Dec 11, 2005
483 posts
richmondhill
debating on this one
i dont need one now....but how long can i wait for cheaper ones....
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2004
2032 posts
178 upvotes
Live AT, Work FL, Ho…
Unfortunately, needed one right away. After coupon and including taxes, comes to CA$124.29. Thank goodness for the favourable exchange rate.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
MrDisco wrote: The coupon code is only for new customers for their first purchase. Abuse of the code is what ruins it for everyone in the long run. :(
well, it seems to be hard to prevent when the amazon.ca $10 coupon thread in hot deals is constantly being bumped every now and then
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Dec 19, 2004
898 posts
47 upvotes
actually that coupon code MAPNEWNCSAV is suppose to expire on 2008-12-31 so use it as much as you can
Alberta <--My province if you can't figure that out you win a darwin award
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6348 posts
1610 upvotes
doingdeal wrote: actually that coupon code MAPNEWNCSAV is suppose to expire on 2008-12-31 so use it as much as you can
it's only for new users, so you can't really use it that much unless you keep making accounts
Dec 19, 2004
898 posts
47 upvotes
well I was told by amazon csr that the coupon code expires on the 31 and a new one will be brought out.
Alberta <--My province if you can't figure that out you win a darwin award
Banned
Dec 10, 2008
141 posts
9 upvotes
The sale is dead, back to regular 139 price

---

"Being frugal does not mean being cheap!
It means being economical and avoiding waste."
Catherine Pulsifer