Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

Mario + Rabbids kindom battle gold - eshop $36.29

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2019 10:53 am
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA

[Nintendo] Mario + Rabbids kindom battle gold - eshop $36.29

For those of you who want this game without the figurine and couldn't get from Walmart, check out the digital version from Nintendo.

Had this deal come out 3 weeks ago, I would've jumped on the digital version instead for a few bucks more.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
4070 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
where are those eshop card deals when you need them.
Nov 27, 2016
37 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Just to chime in, the base version is $10 cheaper but the season pass (which is the additional content that comes with the gold edition) has never gone on sale and costs $30 so it might be worth the extra $10 to save $20 off the season pass in the future.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Why are people downvoting? It's a fun game if you own a Switch at a fair price.
Nov 16, 2008
784 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Bought it during the BF sale for more and just started to play it. It's pretty fun so far. For this price it's a good deal.
Aug 27, 2012
371 posts
1475 upvotes
Vancouver
Most of the Ubisoft titles are on sale for 50% off or so, Rayman Legends is $23.99, South Park games are $19.99 and 31.99, if It’s made by Ubisoft chances are it’s on sale this week.
Sep 20, 2014
33 posts
30 upvotes
York, ON
Got it the last time it was on this price.
No regrets!
Oct 21, 2013
312 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hi guys,
Seriously on the fence with this one! Nintendo games hold such crazy value that I was thinking about holding out for a physical copy at around this price point.

Does anyone know how big the install file is for the digital download? Do you need an SD?
Jun 19, 2017
679 posts
1224 upvotes
Canada
paperplanez wrote: Hi guys,
Seriously on the fence with this one! Nintendo games hold such crazy value that I was thinking about holding out for a physical copy at around this price point.

Does anyone know how big the install file is for the digital download? Do you need an SD?
No SD required unless you’re already full. Game is 2.32 GB
Nov 15, 2015
329 posts
42 upvotes
When I finish this game the dlc will be on sale
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1641 posts
788 upvotes
paperplanez wrote: Hi guys,

The physical with figurine is 30$ at Walmart and this is not a Nintendo game. It's a Ubisoft game and Ubisoft don't care about that fake "keeping the value high", it's been on heavy discount since it came out multiple times.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
otaknap wrote: what's the difference between the gold and base version.
The season pass is included in the gold version

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)