Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

NES and SNES Classic mini systems (refurbished) - $64.99 / $89.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2021 12:40 am
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto

[Nintendo] NES and SNES Classic mini systems (refurbished) - $64.99 / $89.99

The Nintendo Store restocked the NES Classic and SNES Classic systems (refurbished) for $64.99 and $89.99 respectively. $7 shipping.

NES Classic: https://store.nintendo.ca/catalog/produ ... furbished/
SNES Classic: https://store.nintendo.ca/catalog/produ ... egory/250/

Refurbished by Nintendo, should be like new and come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Not sure how long they'll last since secondhand units are creeping up in price.

NES Classic Games
SNES Classic Games

Both systems can also be softmodded for additional games, lots of tutorials on YT and google (Example).
Images
  • 107619.jpg
  • 107619alt3.jpg
  • 106817.jpg
  • 106817alt2.jpg
Last edited by Angultra on Jul 11th, 2020 12:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
187 replies
Nov 30, 2015
821 posts
1163 upvotes
I have the NES version of this and I love it, though I haven’t played it in a while. Is the super nes worth a buy?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
This looks great and I'm fine with the price

How to get game cartridges would be a challenge
<inappropriate signature>
Feb 6, 2007
552 posts
483 upvotes
Terabithia wrote: This looks great and I'm fine with the price

How to get game cartridges would be a challenge
This is a mini version with digital copies of several of the most popular games loaded on the system at time of purchase. No cartridges. You can hack the device to load more games (google it or YouTube)
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
GroverTime wrote: I have the NES version of this and I love it, though I haven’t played it in a while. Is the super nes worth a buy?
I'd say so, the SNES mini comes with 2 controllers (slightly longer cables) and a good selection of games.

https://venturebeat.com/2017/09/28/snes ... -21-games/

Also can be modded to install additional games if that's your thing (lots of YT videos and tutorials).
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
Tempting...a lot of people just love downvoting things on this forum...they have no idea what anything is going for lol...SNES New goes for >$200.
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Jul 22, 2013
13 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga
Try again, just ordered both right now and went through.
ji2o0k wrote: must be OOS or something - lets me add to cart but can't process payment......get a "an issue occurred with your CC"....

Tried 2 different CCs and Firefox & Edge.....can't process payment...

darn - wanted the SNES too
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7135 posts
3737 upvotes
Montreal
deal_with_singh wrote: Tempting...a lot of people just love downvoting things on this forum...they have no idea what anything is going for lol...SNES New goes for >$200.
Seriously? I've been flip flopping between selling mine or modding it.
May 10, 2012
111 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
I've owned all these, ended up selling and buying a raspberry pi. Config'd it with my wireless nintendo switch pro controller and I've never looked back.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have a free shipping code?
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Feb 25, 2009
642 posts
345 upvotes
anyone has a free shipping code? Cost $7
Feb 25, 2009
642 posts
345 upvotes
I couldn't find a promo code so ordered a SNES !
Thank you OP! Was looking for one for a while but ppl wanted an unreasonable amount on Craigs.

Also the payment page was a bit buggy - i had to refresh it several times to get it to work.
Feb 4, 2006
260 posts
68 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Thanks OP, my parents wouldn’t let me buy one 25 years ago for fears of interfering with school. And now I am finally fulfilling my childhood dream for $109 including tax and shipping. Amazing.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2015
1386 posts
1102 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Already have a NES classic, so tempted to order the SNES just for Street Fighter II Turbo. That game brings back a lot of memories.
Mar 4, 2006
423 posts
237 upvotes
Ottawa
I have the SNES version and it really is pretty great. That said, the tiny little controllers really are the biggest downfall of this machine. If I were 11 and sitting 18 inches from the TV again it would be fine but the short cables don’t work for regular humans and the wireless ones cost as much as the unit itself!
Jul 13, 2011
673 posts
404 upvotes
Ottawa
mattisgrat wrote: I have the SNES version and it really is pretty great. That said, the tiny little controllers really are the biggest downfall of this machine. If I were 11 and sitting 18 inches from the TV again it would be fine but the short cables don’t work for regular humans and the wireless ones cost as much as the unit itself!
the controller size is fine, just like the original. I do agree with the cord issue.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
GroverTime wrote: I have the NES version of this and I love it, though I haven’t played it in a while. Is the super nes worth a buy?
Same here... love the NES but havent played it in over a year. Have the SNES and the PSone/Genesis versions too still wrapped.

Guess its one of those items everyone wants but has no use for them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)