Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

Nintendo E-Shop Sale - Mario Odyssey, Diablo 3 and more

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2018 11:37 pm
Tags:
Aug 27, 2012
371 posts
1466 upvotes
Vancouver

[Nintendo] Nintendo E-Shop Sale - Mario Odyssey, Diablo 3 and more

Hey noticed some huge titles are on promo in the Nintendo Eshop for the Game Awards tonight. Act fast—sale ends on 12/10 at 8:59 a.m. PT, so head over to Nintendo.com or Nintendo eShop and start saving now!

Here are some of the biggest titles on promo:
$55.99 - Mario Odyssey
$55.99 - Xenoblade Chronicles 2
$49.99 - Diablo 3 Eternal Collection
$39.99 - Skyrim
$39.99 - Doom
$39.99 - Wolfenstein II The New Collossus
$26.99 - Dead Cells
$20.99 - Overcooked 2
$47.99 - Fifa19
$39.99 - NBA 2K19
$55.99 - Dragon Ball Fighter Z
$31.99 - MegaMan 11
$59.99 - Starlink Battle for Atlas
$12.59 - Yoku's Island Express

There are a few others but those were the ones that stood out to me here's the full list, you might need to refresh the page so the sale prices display properly...
https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games/ga ... atured|des|-|-|-

Heres a link about the details of how long the sale will go for
Last edited by tonylaranjo on Dec 6th, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
131 replies
Aug 26, 2008
234 posts
119 upvotes
Barrie
Like? I don't see anything there particularly worthwhile.

Edit: see it now. Post was empty and link didn't go to the right place initially. Thanks for updating OP.
Last edited by Corazu on Dec 6th, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jul 4, 2007
389 posts
202 upvotes
Saskatoon
vinnycholee wrote: So toxic. Immediately down-votes without even exploring the page. Click on the games and you'll see the sale price.
After clicking a few links, Skyrim is $39.99, Super Mario Odyssey is $55.99, Diablo III is $49.99. I don't know if these are the best prices any of these titles have been, but they seem to be decent.
Feb 11, 2010
6 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Diablo III for $49.99 is also really hot.
May 5, 2011
83 posts
98 upvotes
Fredericton, NB
$55.99 is the best price I've seen for Mario Odyssey. Lowest I'd seen it previously was $59 at Walmart for BF. Kicking myself for not having picked up Breath of the Wild when it was also $59.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2010
2210 posts
696 upvotes
Edmonton
Video Game Awards sale.

Should be similar sales on PSN and Xbox Live.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6106 posts
7131 upvotes
Whitby
Man nintendo is hard. Those games rarely drop in price. Great games but dayum...$5 here $2 there.
Nov 18, 2018
44 posts
50 upvotes
I feel like the answer is no, but do any stores price match with Nintendo eShop (EB, Walmart, etc.)?
Apr 30, 2018
227 posts
661 upvotes
Wow nice, thanks OP. Just bought myself D3! Was waiting for it to drop on Amazon or in-store, but don't really care if it's digital especially considering it's technically ported.
Aug 27, 2012
371 posts
1466 upvotes
Vancouver
KevinC99225 wrote: I feel like the answer is no, but do any stores price match with Nintendo eShop (EB, Walmart, etc.)?
EB Games doesn't price match with anyone regardless if its a physical price match or not. I know Best Buy does match with physical game sale, but unsure about matching digital prices with their digital codes. These stores all do sell Eshop gift cards so if you want to use store credit just get those maybe. But if you want a physical copy you'll have to wait for the physical copy to go on sale, maybe Boxing Day? Some of these were on sale last week physical for Black Friday. This was the first time I'd seen Diablo on sale for Switch tho anywhere. Good luck. If stores do match the prices, post on here so others can try doing the same.
Mar 19, 2015
499 posts
873 upvotes
I have a perfectly functional copy of Diablo 3 on PC but why the hell do I feel the urge to pick up the Switch version...

SOMEONE TALK ME OUT OF IT PLEASE!
Dec 10, 2013
57 posts
131 upvotes
Surrey
switch has the worst sales...
this site gets me to buy things I don't really need lol
Feb 15, 2012
470 posts
455 upvotes
Anyone think it's worth it to pick up NBA 2k19 for $40?
:)
Apr 8, 2007
566 posts
202 upvotes
Nypheral wrote: I have a perfectly functional copy of Diablo 3 on PC but why the hell do I feel the urge to pick up the Switch version...

I'm in the same boat. Don't bother arguing, just buy it. I did.
Aug 27, 2012
371 posts
1466 upvotes
Vancouver
Nypheral wrote: I have a perfectly functional copy of Diablo 3 on PC but why the hell do I feel the urge to pick up the Switch version...

LOL if you have a copy elsewhere just be content with playing it on PC for now and stick with Smash Bros on Switch. On most other platforms this is regular price for Diablo 3, hell maybe this is their way of dropping the price more in line with PS4 and Xbox. The past releases do show that the game will drop in price eventually, can pick it up then. I'd think aside from the Ganondorf skin there's not much added to the game, you have it on PC so I suppose we could also add local multiplayer to a new feature jumping from PC to Switch. Look at the list of games coming to Switch this next year, chances are you'll have plenty of other titles to play on the platform, at least wait till tonights game awards see if there's any surprise announcements like a possible Diablo 4 ;-)
Images
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 12.35.02 PM.png
Dec 10, 2005
194 posts
81 upvotes

I can't - I have it on xbox, and on pc, and I had it before reaper of souls on ps3 as well, and I'm *still* looking at the switch version. Combo of kinda wanting it on the go, plus its a good price.
But.. I don't realllllly want to grind that game again, do i?
um.
Dec 10, 2005
194 posts
81 upvotes
tonylaranjo wrote: LOL if you have a copy elsewhere just be content with playing it on PC for now and stick with Smash Bros on Switch. On most other platforms this is regular price for Diablo 3, hell maybe this is their way of dropping the price more in line with PS4 and Xbox. The past releases do show that the game will drop in price eventually, can pick it up then. I'd think aside from the Ganondorf skin there's not much added to the game, you have it on PC so I suppose we could also add local multiplayer to a new feature jumping from PC to Switch. Look at the list of games coming to Switch this next year, chances are you'll have plenty of other titles to play on the platform, at least wait till tonights game awards see if there's any surprise announcements like a possible Diablo 4 ;-)
Oh my gosh could you imagine? People are still pretty sour about the mobile game, I can't even imagine the response to a D4 announcement lolol
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1423 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
not_sorry wrote: I can't - I have it on xbox, and on pc, and I had it before reaper of souls on ps3 as well, and I'm *still* looking at the switch version. Combo of kinda wanting it on the go, plus its a good price.
But.. I don't realllllly want to grind that game again, do i?
um.
How's the console experience for Diablo? I played Diablo II on PC years ago and I am having a hard time imagining playing it on a console. Only advantage i can imagine is that i can detroy Baal while I destroy my bowel.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)