• Sep 1st, 2018 9:34 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3658 posts
1392 upvotes

[Nintendo] Nintendo eShop - Battlechef Brigade, Megaman Legacy, Axiom Verge

Some decent deals on Nintendo Switch games on their eShop that I noticed:

- Megaman Legacy Collection 1 & 2 ($14.24 and $18.74 respectively)
- Axiom Verge ($13.39)
- Battle Chef Brigade ($14.70)

And yes, some of these have gone for cheaper on other platforms but if you want it on a portable system, the above are decent.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3457 posts
2090 upvotes
Vancouver
Just a heads up, MM legacy 2 is over 3GB in size. Not bad when compared to a lot of other games but its not small considering Switch by default only has 32GB storage. Not an issue if you have a 100+ gb microSD of course.
Jul 11, 2018
699 posts
498 upvotes
Paigne wrote: Just a heads up, MM legacy 2 is over 3GB in size. Not bad when compared to a lot of other games but its not small considering Switch by default only has 32GB storage. Not an issue if you have a 100+ gb microSD of course.
Should purchase a large SD by default when buying the Switch, 32GB isn't much already.
Best deals:
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3457 posts
2090 upvotes
Vancouver
TaurusJudge wrote: Should purchase a large SD by default when buying the Switch, 32GB isn't much already.
Agreed but not everyone buys one right away or is aware of the limited storage. Just figure ill point that out so there isnt a surprise.
Dec 22, 2010
38 posts
26 upvotes
Oh, sweet. I was just thinking about how cool Battle Chef Brigade looked earlier this week, and was thinking of picking it up. Perfect timing
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1843 posts
381 upvotes
I love the instant defense given in the OP, as if he knows people will come complaining. But we can't justify this idea of "switch tax". Some devs tried to get away with it due to cartridges, but it didn't work. Can't allow it digital either.

Yes, I know like OP said, there is the bonus that it's portable, but I'm hoping it doesn't receive too much of a premium. That being said, these are all great games.