Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4213 posts
1179 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote:
May 12th, 2012 2:25 am
I'm hoping EA will release a NHL game for the Vita.

Me too. I'm not one to normally play a lot of sports games but I'm loving MLB 12 on my Vita. I use to play a ton of football games but the last one I really played a lot was Madden 08. I use to play NFL 2K series and remember loving 2K5 and playing for hundreds of hours. I have played Madden in a couple of years and briefly played NHL a year or so ago but could see me enjoying them on Vita.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
17674 posts
190 upvotes
YVR
NightRain wrote:
May 13th, 2012 10:19 pm
Me too. I'm not one to normally play a lot of sports games but I'm loving MLB 12 on my Vita. I use to play a ton of football games but the last one I really played a lot was Madden 08. I use to play NFL 2K series and remember loving 2K5 and playing for hundreds of hours. I have played Madden in a couple of years and briefly played NHL a year or so ago but could see me enjoying them on Vita.

One of the things that I'm discovering is that as I get older, I have less time to play games. With the exception of D3, I have little to no interest in picking up games that requires a lot of investment in time. I've always been a big fan of the NHL series and since I'm always on the go, I would love to play NHL on the Vita. No NHL game = No Vita for me.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2197 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
That's some good self restraint. You never know maybee with a little luck you might be able to snag bundle in the future..
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2010
2508 posts
312 upvotes
Brampton
So I did a t2 for $50 for gravity rush back in December when it was $49.99. Now the game will be released at $39.99, will Eb give me back $10 store ?
Apr 23, 2011
732 posts
95 upvotes
Newcastle
fatal15 wrote:
May 21st, 2012 1:57 am
So I did a t2 for $50 for gravity rush back in December when it was $49.99. Now the game will be released at $39.99, will Eb give me back $10 store ?

If you traded, then switched preorders, I'd say its possible. However, EB does not like to give money back. Wouldn't hurt to argue it for a bit though.
Sep 4, 2010
224 posts
90 upvotes
why no one mentions youtube app is coming toi vita this end of june? it is 1 of the big app ! thinking of re buying the vita now ...
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
1629 posts
257 upvotes
EDMONTON
pipity wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2012 2:07 pm
why no one mentions youtube app is coming toi vita this end of june? it is 1 of the big app ! thinking of re buying the vita now ...
Honestly... a feature like youtube should have been present at launch. Same with PSone games.

The internet browser needs to be reworked as well. So much more they could have done to make for a more successful launch.

Until my tablet charger gets replaced, I've been using the PSV for my portable browsing and it sucks. I miss my tablet and its apps =(
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2011
1644 posts
692 upvotes
umadbrah wrote:
Jun 20th, 2012 1:48 am
Honestly... a feature like youtube should have been present at launch. Same with PSone games.

The internet browser needs to be reworked as well. So much more they could have done to make for a more successful launch.

Until my tablet charger gets replaced, I've been using the PSV for my portable browsing and it sucks. I miss my tablet and its apps =(
Shuhei Yoshida said on twitter that they're working on the browser. He said the number one demand was PS1 support follow by a Youtube app and browser improvement. So we're getting there.

Youtube app in action:

Looks pretty good. Better than the one in PS3 or even Apple's Youtube app.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2002
3014 posts
80 upvotes
Markham
HockeyFanatic wrote:
Apr 29th, 2012 8:03 pm
How is the case?
Sorry, I forgot to post my thoughts on the Monoprice TPU case.

The case is ok. I was hoping for something a little more stiffer as it does not seem much different than a silicon case.

As well, The fit isn't as snug as I was hoping it would be but can't really complain for the price.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
5690 posts
499 upvotes
Mississauga
In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, a few PSP games are on sale this week, SF Alpha 3 Max, Ultimate Ghouls and Ghosts, and Power Stone Collection are $4.99/each until Tuesday.

Got Power Stone and SF Alpha 3 and they work fine on my Vita.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
1942 posts
175 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Longobongo wrote:
Jun 24th, 2012 3:14 pm
In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, a few PSP games are on sale this week, SF Alpha 3 Max, Ultimate Ghouls and Ghosts, and Power Stone Collection are $4.99/each until Tuesday.

Got Power Stone and SF Alpha 3 and they work fine on my Vita.
Damn. I'd love to get Power Stone Collection but my Vita is still in shipping. I don't think I will get it before tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7596 posts
941 upvotes
Toronto
What's a good place to buy a memory card and save a few bucks? I'm eyeing a 32gb, and 99 bucks sounds like a lot of money. I know TRU and FS occasionally have 10%-25% off accessories... do memory cards count as accessories?
Mar 14, 2007
294 posts
62 upvotes
Vancouver
appleb wrote:
Jun 26th, 2012 7:23 am
What's a good place to buy a memory card and save a few bucks? I'm eyeing a 32gb, and 99 bucks sounds like a lot of money. I know TRU and FS occasionally have 10%-25% off accessories... do memory cards count as accessories?
Costco.ca
$85 for 32GB

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)