None
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
2379 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
TechJunk wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 10:17 am
Called Best Buy and was told theyre backordered and should be restocked in a week or so.

Not looking good...
my luck is worse I think, got it shipped on Friday and has been on truck for delivery since Monday, officially considering it lost. no hope to get another one Crying Face
Feb 6, 2010
71 posts
Norfolk County
I am thinking about selling mine for those who are still looking. It's barely used, still has the box, and comes with an extra controller. There's nothing wrong with it. I simply don't play it. I'd rather have a Switch.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
7783 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
ryanmac wrote:
May 8th, 2017 1:49 pm
I am thinking about selling mine for those who are still looking. It's barely used, still has the box, and comes with an extra controller. There's nothing wrong with it. I simply don't play it. I'd rather have a Switch.
I'm kind of in the same boat as I really want to play that new Zelda game.

Looking to trade for the NES Classic + cash.
Jun 16, 2009
281 posts
254 upvotes
I have to be honest, the rarity of the console has probably made it less saleable. If you ask for more than twice the retail value I don't see many people being interested. Ask for less and it might seem like there's something wrong with it.
If you overpaid then best of luck, if you got it for retail then be prepared to sell for way less than the Kijiji leeches or just keep it, since its sale won't get you that much closer to purchasing a Switch.
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Apr 16, 2017
51 posts
98 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote:
May 14th, 2017 5:44 pm
I have to be honest, the rarity of the console has probably made it less saleable. If you ask for more than twice the retail value I don't see many people being interested. Ask for less and it might seem like there's something wrong with it.
If you overpaid then best of luck, if you got it for retail then be prepared to sell for way less than the Kijiji leeches or just keep it, since its sale won't get you that much closer to purchasing a Switch.
I sold mine for twice the retail value - a week before the discontinued announcement.

Happened to find one at EB Games that day, sold it a few hours later.
Jun 16, 2009
281 posts
254 upvotes
Uh... thanks for sharing how you profited twice off a console lots of posters were desperate to find just one of... I guess?
LightYagami wrote:
May 16th, 2017 8:42 am
I sold mine for twice the retail value - a week before the discontinued announcement.

Happened to find one at EB Games that day, sold it a few hours later.
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel