PC & Video Games

Nintendo Switch Pre Order

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2017 6:52 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
5973 posts
1273 upvotes
The Nintendo 3DS' capabilities are below that of a PS2 and it is a hit.
The Switch is a big upgrade over the PS Vita. It can deliver actual recent console generation quality games on a portable.

Most of the Vita's best games are compromised ports of PS2 or PS3 games.
Whereas on the 3DS there were improved remakes, new IPs, and exclusive games that are only available on the 3DS platform.

Zelda Breath of the Wild is also one of the best games released in this console generation. Although Nintendo did release 2 consoles
in the same console generation (Wii U and now the Switch).

Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10562 posts
579 upvotes
Scarborough
XFactor11 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 8:58 pm
The Nintendo 3DS' capabilities are below that of a PS2 and it is a hit.
The Switch is a big upgrade over the PS Vita. It can deliver actual recent console generation quality games on a portable.

Most of the Vita's best games are compromised ports of PS2 or PS3 games.
Whereas on the 3DS there were improved remakes, new IPs, and exclusive games that are only available on the 3DS platform.

Zelda Breath of the Wild is also one of the best games released in this console generation. Although Nintendo did release 2 consoles
in the same console generation (Wii U and now the Switch).
Or the Switch is actually a new generation and shouldn`t be squeezed together with the Wii U. Just because the Big 3 didn`t release within a year of eachother, the Switch shouldn`t be considered current gen.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
7606 posts
2952 upvotes
East York
can someone please tell me where me and my co-workers can keep checking for the best place hopefully where there will be stock for a Switch this month?

I have nowinstock.net's switch page refreshing, but there should also be local retailers here as well?
Jan 13, 2017
74 posts
32 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 12:05 pm
can someone please tell me where me and my co-workers can keep checking for the best place hopefully where there will be stock for a Switch this month?

I have nowinstock.net's switch page refreshing, but there should also be local retailers here as well?
it's all luck at this point unfortunately.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2086 posts
340 upvotes
Montreal
ManCaveGamer wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 12:05 pm

random stock... no one knows kijiji/ebay is your best bet right now.
Jul 26, 2017
1 posts
Now in stock is a god send. Just go the grey one from Amazon. Had to get prime membership though. I'll just cancel before I get charged.

Feel dirty shopping at Amazon though. Some companies are too big for comfort.
Nov 8, 2013
97 posts
12 upvotes
Is it cheaper to import Nintendo Switch games from Play-asia.com than buying it here in Canada?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)