1957 posts
176 upvotes
Burlington, ON
parapudaw wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 1:46 pm
Orzly Carry Case

Orzly Glass Screen Protectors

Both using it and it serves me well.
Thanks! I was eyeing up that case so I'm glad to hear you like it. Is it pretty small in terms of easy portability? If I have the Switch out in the wild I don't see myself taking anything more than the system, joycons, joycon controller thing that came with it, charger and cable.

Do you use any sort of protective shell thing? You know the cases that go on the system and stay in place while you play
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3316 posts
388 upvotes
Markham
Who's playing Mario Odyssey? That party part at New Donk City. OMG. The game just keeps getting better.

Oh, and Amazon delivered on Saturday morning.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1115 posts
187 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 7:31 pm
Thanks! I was eyeing up that case so I'm glad to hear you like it. Is it pretty small in terms of easy portability? If I have the Switch out in the wild I don't see myself taking anything more than the system, joycons, joycon controller thing that came with it, charger and cable.

Do you use any sort of protective shell thing? You know the cases that go on the system and stay in place while you play
No shell. Just the screen protector and this case.

Dec 28, 2010
347 posts
32 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
I found a copy of Mario Odyssey at my local shoppers and redeemed 85 $ worth of points ....which is awesome!
while playing double player mode, I have noticed that with some button combo it takes you to the Nintendo Home screen for some weird reason. Anybody else experienced that issue and also my left joycon becomes unrecognized in hand-held mode sometimes ... have to take it out and put it in again to be recognixed
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
3595 posts
1146 upvotes
so I got the odyssey bundle at 15% off from TRU last weekend.

any chance this will be the best deal this year for it?

or black friday and boxing day can easily top it?
Aug 24, 2011
899 posts
497 upvotes
London
trinxified wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 12:05 am

Getting it at Shoppers via senior discount and point redemption is likely but a lot of variables involved with that, not to mention finding one in stock (probably tougher to find Odyssey bundle).
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
16723 posts
385 upvotes
Was at the Walmart in fort Saskatchewan, had about 6 switches there. Some were Mario bundles.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2208 posts
244 upvotes
Ajax
trinxified wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 12:05 am

Really? because hardware was clearly stated as not being included in that sale.

Doubt you will get anything better unless Nintendo themselves price drop.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2010
2040 posts
190 upvotes
There might be a door crasher somewhere, but that's an awfully big "might". There's absolutely no reason to discount the hardware this holiday - everyone will sell out at the normal price.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
2920 posts
189 upvotes
So my son is interested in Rocket League since he's sick of waiting for WWE 2k18 to be released. The list price in the US is $19.99 and in Canada is $59.99. That can't be right, can it?
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3316 posts
388 upvotes
Markham
mrtvgame wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 4:06 pm
Really? because hardware was clearly stated as not being included in that sale.

Doubt you will get anything better unless Nintendo themselves price drop.
Toys R Us Friends and Family sale tonight. 15% off everything and Switch hardware seems to work. Coupon code FF15PERCENT17
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3316 posts
388 upvotes
Markham
movieking wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 7:55 pm
So my son is interested in Rocket League since he's sick of waiting for WWE 2k18 to be released. The list price in the US is $19.99 and in Canada is $59.99. That can't be right, can it?
I think $59.99 was the physical release estimated price. Not sure why it's so high. I decide I want it digitally so if the Canadian price is not close to $20 USD, I will just buy a digital code from amazon.com again.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2208 posts
244 upvotes
Ajax
Jonavin wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 9:12 pm
Toys R Us Friends and Family sale tonight. 15% off everything and Switch hardware seems to work. Coupon code FF15PERCENT17
In store they had the correction notice stating videogame hardware and software are not included. Do not be surprised all of the online orders get cancelled tomorrow morning.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1292 posts
297 upvotes
mississauga
target ships to canada for free right, so 299 usd = 380 cad, cheapest were gonna see it for a while right?