Weighted Blanket Canada

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$75 OFF
Retailer:
NIRVANA Blanket
Hi everyone!
So my hubby and I were looking for a weighted blanket that we could share at night.
Sometimes it’s a little hard for me to fall asleep with all the stress! We saw an ad on Facebook about weighted blankets...
We live in Toronto and we wanted to buy from a Canadian company. So we did research, because they are quite expensive, and it seems the ones we found in Canada import their product form China... literally directly from China... and to be honest for the price that they all are, I would expect a product from Canada...
So I searched one more time a few months later and I found one that is made in Canada! They are named NIRVANA Blanket! We ordered one and were soo VERY happy that we bought two - one for each of us since our weight is different! I usually take an hour or two to fall asleep but since I’ve been using this blanket it is much easier! The quality of the materials are very impressive, and I love the fact that you can heat it - the blanket is basically made of huge magic bags!

I really wanted to share my opinion and support this company!

And here is the Coupon code that we recently used for both our blankets, but you don't really need it as it's also on their website:

SAVE75 to get $75 OFF

Sleep tight!
Last edited by miagervais on Apr 11th, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
6 replies
[OP]
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
12 posts
That's I thought at the beginning, but it's also for people with insomnia, stress, anxiety, PTSD.. etc
May 23, 2014
864 posts
435 upvotes
canada
miagervais wrote:
Apr 11th, 2018 4:22 pm
Hi everyone!
So my hubby and I were looking for a weighted blanket that we could share at night.
Sometimes it’s a little hard for me to fall asleep with all the stress! We saw an ad on Facebook about weighted blankets...
We live in Toronto and we wanted to buy from a Canadian company. So we did research, because they are quite expensive, and it seems the ones we found in Canada import their product form China... literally directly from China... and to be honest for the price that they all are, I would expect a product from Canada...
So I searched one more time a few months later and I found one that is made in Canada! They are named NIRVANA Blanket! We ordered one and were soo VERY happy that we bought two - one for each of us since our weight is different! I usually take an hour or two to fall asleep but since I’ve been using this blanket it is much easier! The quality of the materials are very impressive, and I love the fact that you can heat it - the blanket is basically made of huge magic bags!

I really wanted to share my opinion and support this company!

And here is the Coupon code that we recently used for both our blankets, but you don't really need it as it's also on their website:

SAVE75 to get $75 OFF

Sleep tight!
can you post the receipt of you purchasing 2? cause if you dont its pretty apparent that your simply self promoting. Son bought this, it was horrible, blanket came apart after 1 wash, ripped after 2. It attracts incredible amounts of lint. Id buy elsewhere.
[OP]
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
12 posts
I did quite a bit of research before spending that kind of money. It seems that most weighted blankets are made in China, which is why I didn't want to take the risk
since I don't know what's inside or if the quality is poor.
The nirvana blanket is made in Canada, and I actually find the quality to be great.

Mine does not attract any lint at all...

I've washed it a few times like anything else and it's still like new.
Are you sure you didn't get some knock off or a lower quality one?..

Just to put your mind at ease, I'm posting a screenshot of my receipt :)

**Receipt link**

Cheers!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4025 posts
998 upvotes
I've heard good things about weighted blankets in general (can't speak about this company ) and some nurses swear by them for elderly patients.
The real question is how necessary is to specifically get a weighted blanket VS using heavier blankets or multiple layers -- the latter being uncomfortable or too hot for some people though. I can get by just using layers and I do feel like I sleep better that way.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Jul 14, 2005
160 posts
58 upvotes
Kitchener
I find just using a large blanket on a small bed pulls the covers down harder and therefore has a weighted effect for me, it helps me sleep too. It's good for people with anxiety as well. I'm not sure why it helps, but it does. Like a king size blanket on a queen or double works or even just a single but then that might be too heavy. But if you feel like you need the weight all over then you'd probably have to get the expensive ones. I can't fathom paying that much for a blanket though.
Contest wins 2018:
  • Bosch Dishwasher SHX89PW55N ARV $2900 (May)
  • Cookina Prize Package ARV $30 (June)
  • Pepsi Stuff Week 7 Grand Prize Trip for 2 to Anywhere in NA ARV $10,000