None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2005
3826 posts
431 upvotes
Burnaby

Nk'Mip Cellars - "Okanagan VIP Trip Contest" (Exp. June 25/2012) BC Only

Just stumbled upon this contest. Started May 31 but ends TODAY!

Note: BC Only

Prize:
One (1) VIP TRIP “Prize” Package (the “Prize”) will be awarded. The “Prize” includes: Return economy class airfare for two (2), from a major Canadian airport nearest the winner’s home (to be determined by the Sponsor’s Designated Agent) to Penticton B.C.; Three (3) nights luxury hotel accommodation at Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort and Spa; a $400 (Can.) gift card for car rental use (Brand of gift card to be determined by the Sponsor’s Designated Agent, and all rules with respect to the use of the gift Card/Voucher as per the issuer); Essence of Nk’Mip Tour and Tasting for two (2); and one (1) dinner for two (2) on the Patio at Nk’Mip Cellars. Additionally, a $1000.00 (one thousand dollar) cheque will be presented to Chief Clarence Louie of the Osoyoos Indian Band to honor an active Osoyoos Indian Band member who has been active and integral in cultural advocacy in the community; the Osoyoos cultural advocacy award recipient to be chosen by the O.I.B; Osoyoos Indian Band. The cheque presented will be presented on behalf of the “Prize” winner. Retail value of the “Prize” is approximately $3000.00 (Can.)

Enter: HERE

Rules: HERE
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2632 posts
4367 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for the last minute find.

I have stayed at the Resort - it's quite nice. Wasn't overly impressed with the wines offered at the adjoining winery, but I certainly wouldn't say no to going back for a second opinion. ;)
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20434 posts
140500 upvotes
GTA
Good luck RFD...