• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2017 12:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
4937 posts
195 upvotes

No email notification since this morning

I have subscribed to a few forum. Since last night I have not received any update post from this site. I have not changed anything. How the hell is wrong?
64 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8015 posts
12434 upvotes
Scarborough
Not sure what happened but I did receive my forum subscription emails this morning. If you're still not receiving them please let me know.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
6461 posts
1946 upvotes
Markham
TomRFD wrote:
Nov 21st, 2016 9:53 am
Not sure what happened but I did receive my forum subscription emails this morning. If you're still not receiving them please let me know.
I'm having the opposite problem. My default is to no subscribe and emails, but I keep getting emails for the Black Friday forum, even after I unsubscribed.
The myth on the Internet is that Canadians are nice people. Those people who say this just haven't been on RFD.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
4937 posts
195 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Surprisingly I received a few this morning. But it looks far less than what I used to receive. Can you look into it? I don't want to miss any blackfriday thread.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8015 posts
12434 upvotes
Scarborough
ToniCipriani wrote:

I'm having the opposite problem. My default is to no subscribe and emails, but I keep getting emails for the Black Friday forum, even after I unsubscribed.
So the Black Friday forum is not a subscribed forum of yours but you're receiving email updates for it? Can you forward the last email you received to support@redflagdeals.com?
jtcb wrote:
Nov 21st, 2016 11:04 am
Surprisingly I received a few this morning. But it looks far less than what I used to receive. Can you look into it? I don't want to miss any blackfriday thread.
It looks like the email queue is delayed and it's still flushing things out. It should get better within a few hours.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
6461 posts
1946 upvotes
Markham
TomRFD wrote:
Nov 21st, 2016 11:42 am
So the Black Friday forum is not a subscribed forum of yours but you're receiving email updates for it? Can you forward the last email you received to support@redflagdeals.com?

It looks like the email queue is delayed and it's still flushing things out. It should get better within a few hours.
Done, just forwarded. I turned off all default subscribe ever since the inception, but I somehow got 2 subscription to created threads out of nowhere.
The myth on the Internet is that Canadians are nice people. Those people who say this just haven't been on RFD.
Aug 26, 2003
255 posts
26 upvotes
Ottawa
TomRFD wrote:
I also stopped receiving all e-mail notifications for subscribed threads since 2 days ago.
Aug 26, 2003
255 posts
26 upvotes
Ottawa
TomRFD wrote:
Nov 30th, 2016 2:13 pm
Anyone still not receiving their DAILY email subscriptions for forums?
Haven't received any for over a week now.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
28827 posts
932 upvotes
Fernando Po
My question is "why an I getting spammed by email notifications"????? I have all notifications shut off yet I'm getting HUNDREDS of email notifications!!!!
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” -HL Mencken
May 2, 2005
611 posts
39 upvotes
Not receiving mine. Probably 2wks now.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8015 posts
12434 upvotes
Scarborough
hagbard wrote:
Dec 1st, 2016 7:36 am
My question is "why an I getting spammed by email notifications"????? I have all notifications shut off yet I'm getting HUNDREDS of email notifications!!!!
Send me a screenshot of your subscriptions page?
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
28827 posts
932 upvotes
Fernando Po
TomRFD wrote:
Dec 1st, 2016 7:08 pm
Send me a screenshot of your subscriptions page?
Sent.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” -HL Mencken
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8015 posts
12434 upvotes
Scarborough
XR4Ti wrote:
Dec 1st, 2016 6:22 pm
Not receiving mine. Probably 2wks now.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll post an update when I have an estimated fix date.