• Dec 23rd, 2019 5:53 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2461 posts
900 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.

[No Frills] Kettle Brand chips -- 397 gram bag for $2 at No Frills

Kettle brand chips are on at the No-Frills for $2. It's the large bag, 397 grams. It's in the Western Canada and Northern Ontario flyer and in the East flyer also. It's in the print flyer on the front page, but it's a super-secret mystery price LOL. It's online though here: https://www.nofrills.ca if you search for "Kettle brand" and also on the No Frills site if you go to the flyers there: https://www.nofrills.ca/print-flyer

Happy price matching for those who don't have a local No Frills. :-)
So let it be e-mailed...so let it be done!
26 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11715 posts
3663 upvotes
Toronto
I wasn't aware there was a 397g bag

How many flavours are available in this size?
Aug 26, 2019
41 posts
68 upvotes
Do this:
1. Buy the salt and vinegar flavour
2. Crunch up the bag into small bits
3. Enjoy the most flavour packed salt and vinegar chips ever

Thanks OP!
Feb 12, 2017
44 posts
32 upvotes
derweissewolf wrote: Do this:
1. Buy the salt and vinegar flavour
2. Crunch up the bag into small bits
3. Enjoy the most flavour packed salt and vinegar chips ever

Thanks OP!
How do these differ in taste in comparison to the IRRESISTIBLES Sea salt and malt vinegar chips?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2461 posts
900 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
jenviea wrote: I wasn't aware there was a 397g bag

How many flavours are available in this size?
I recall seeing four when I put the post together. Now I can't find that on my search. For sure there was the salt and vinegar and I think two of the others involved "salt" in the title. And I don't remember the fourth one.
Oct 29, 2011
114 posts
13 upvotes
VANCOUVER
TheHans wrote: I recall seeing four when I put the post together. Now I can't find that on my search. For sure there was the salt and vinegar and I think two of the others involved "salt" in the title. And I don't remember the fourth one.
#4 Fresh Ground Pepper
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2461 posts
900 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
whizzard wrote: #4 Fresh Ground Pepper
Oh, good to know. It was bugging me that I couldn't remember LOL.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5150 posts
1403 upvotes
Toronto
Only Salt & Vinegar available?
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro | CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D/Bauer Supreme 1S LE
'18 Union Flite Pro Red | Bauer Supreme 2S Gloves
'08 K2 T1 | CCM Super Tacks AS1
Nov 11, 2003
428 posts
210 upvotes
Vancouver
I am an addict of kettle brand sea salt and vinegar. I have tried almost every brand and the kettle brand (blue bag) is simply amazing.
Nov 22, 2016
355 posts
149 upvotes
dsorgiovanni wrote: I am an addict of kettle brand sea salt and vinegar. I have tried almost every brand and the kettle brand (blue bag) is simply amazing.
Agreed. These are one of, if not the most potent of all the brands IMO. Outside of the Ruffles Salt and Vinegar. Think they will have your eyebrows sweating faster.

This is the best price I have ever seen on these. Time to pay the piper...kills my stomach...but I love to sit down for an evening and go through a bag.

Thanks for the pain OP!
Penalty Box
Jan 27, 2014
4794 posts
1900 upvotes
Fresh ground pepper is such an amazing flavor.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2461 posts
900 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
ProfessorChaos wrote: Only Salt & Vinegar available?
I *think* it's just four. The salt & vinegar, two others with salt and the pepper one. If those aren't at your store in the large size, then price match somewhere else. :-)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2461 posts
900 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Agreed. These are one of, if not the most potent of all the brands IMO. Outside of the Ruffles Salt and Vinegar. Think they will have your eyebrows sweating faster.

This is the best price I have ever seen on these. Time to pay the piper...kills my stomach...but I love to sit down for an evening and go through a bag.

Thanks for the pain OP!
If I were to be honest, I'd say these are my second favourite. My favourite ones are the PC brand kettle cooked chips with sea salt and malt vinegar. They aren't quite as salty as some, which I like, but at least as vinegary. And super, super crunchy. But this price point on the Kettle brand ones is just too great to pass up!
Nov 9, 2003
806 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget 400 PC Optimum points per $2 spent on Kettle Brand chips if you buy it at No Frills or other Loblaws-family store. I only found sea salt and vinegar in that size at my No Frills location.
Nov 26, 2003
561 posts
167 upvotes
Derringdo wrote: Don't forget 400 PC Optimum points per $2 spent on Kettle Brand chips if you buy it at No Frills or other Loblaws-family store. I only found sea salt and vinegar in that size at my No Frills location.
Must be a targeted offer. I don't have it on my app.