Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

Kraft Dinner 12 pack $3.88 No Frills Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2017 6:07 pm
Dec 20, 2011
368 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto

[No Frills] Kraft Dinner 12 pack $3.88 No Frills Ontario

Kraft Dinner 12 pack is on sale at no frills ontario for $5.88, there is a $2 printable coupon which will make it $3.88. Pretty decent deal $0.32 a box for kd

https://www.kdtopcheese.ca/coupons/kd-1 ... pon-en.pdf
Last edited by th3dud3 on Apr 24th, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3841 posts
2260 upvotes
'Shwallywood
I DO NOT NEED MORE KD..... DAMMIT

thanks OP
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
That's cheap but who could eat that much KD? When I eat KD I don't want to eat it again for at least a week. Do you guys add anything to it to make it better? Ground beef maybe?
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
BeapChastard wrote: That's cheap but who could eat that much KD? When I eat KD I don't want to eat it again for at least a week. Do you guys add anything to it to make it better? Ground beef maybe?
Sliced up hotdogs!

Kids love KD and the stuff lasts forever. It's horrible in terms of nutrition though.
Oct 21, 2005
836 posts
811 upvotes
"Reproductions not accepted". I assume it's printable since it's online, but why say this? Isn't every printout a reproduction?
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3841 posts
2260 upvotes
'Shwallywood
BeapChastard wrote: That's cheap but who could eat that much KD? When I eat KD I don't want to eat it again for at least a week. Do you guys add anything to it to make it better? Ground beef maybe?
ketchup on top... maybe some fresh cracked black pepper. Depends on how ritzy I am feeling
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
May 1, 2011
204 posts
150 upvotes
nellium wrote: ketchup on top... maybe some fresh cracked black pepper. Depends on how ritzy I am feeling
Don't forget to shred some actual cheddar cheese into the pot and mix it in with the powder. mmmm
Feb 28, 2015
738 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto, ON
A scoop of cheese whiz is an absolute must!
Mar 9, 2014
433 posts
233 upvotes
Stouffville
When I used to eat it, I used to load it with fresh ground pepper and shredded cheddar cheese. Other times, I used to add in a can of tuna.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35601 posts
18981 upvotes
Definitely ground beef. Cheeseburger macaroni is always a good idea ;) Remember to season the beef and add a good bit of ketchup and mustard. If you like pickles on your burgers, dice up some of those and toss 'em in too.
Oct 16, 2007
51 posts
13 upvotes
Personal fave from teenage years...

Fried onions, bacon, cup of sharp cheddar and 1tbs pf whipped dressing or mayo. Kills the econo aspect of it but boy does it satisfy the carb craving
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4166 posts
6803 upvotes
Langley, BC
almost cheap enough to use 3 cheeses for 1 box.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2967 posts
2001 upvotes
montreal
User994301 wrote: Wow, that's cheap. It's $7.97 in Alberta
wooow! these days, we are lucky to have them a 1$ a box in QC ...
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
Ketchup is a must. If we add something it's usually browned ground beef and onions. I have an entire cookbook around somewhere...101 Recipes using boxed macaroni and cheese....might have to dig it out!
LadyB
Received a kidney transplant September 1, 2018. Be a donor
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1297 posts
245 upvotes
Stouffville
Blah...anyone able to get an image for that PDF?

My work blocks it :(
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2009
1111 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto
HungJai wrote: Blah...anyone able to get an image for that PDF?

My work blocks it :(
Images
  • KD.PNG
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1023 posts
1107 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

Fry ground beef and add a can of Campbell's tomatoe soup. Mix and add on top of KD. My kids love it!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 20, 2011
7747 posts
2750 upvotes
ON
Already bought one without coupon. But maybe I'll buy another for the food bank if I make it back before sale ends.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)