• Feb 20th, 2017 5:52 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
1912 posts
2299 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd

[No Frills] Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo - $1.00 (Reg. $5.49) - YMMV

This is likely a YMMV situation. I was at No Frills - 167 Ave in Edmonton - yesterday and noticed that they had a whole skid of Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo on sale for $1.00 each. Expiry dates on them were December 2017.

Regular price for this product at WM is $5.47 and IIRC said $4.49 off on the sign at NF.

9 replies
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18041 posts
3130 upvotes
Thornhill
I still have one in the fridge, bought it last year, its not very good. I wish there was a spicy Kewpie mayo.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
3242 posts
1089 upvotes
Tried this recently, makes a great dipping sauce especially for sweet potato fries. Great deal at this price.
Jun 25, 2006
21 posts
4 upvotes
Milton
+1 , this is very bad. tastes like pungent mustard.

for 2.99 get the President's choice one instead. Kids gooble up anything served with it.... :-)

Jun 15, 2008
651 posts
83 upvotes
Markham
Bought this as few months ago. Only tried it once and ended up throwing it out since it tasted pretty bad.. not what you think it'll taste like. You're better off just mixing siracha and mayo
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
2251 posts
822 upvotes
Vancouver
This is probably the whitest sauce in the LKK product catalog.

I bet if you brought this to the LKK office in HK, they would think you bought a counterfeit item.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
5864 posts
1831 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought one from Oceans when it was on sale for $2.99 a month ago (if I remember correctly),I used earlier today at launch with Popeyes fried chicken,it tasted good.
Oct 18, 2012
165 posts
157 upvotes
OTTAWA
I don't like this mayo. I bought a bottle. It just sits on the counter. lol.... I really love spicy mayo but this bottle has a really bad taste to it.

Try buying Kewpie Japanese mayo and mixing sriracha sauce with that. It's not bad. Kewpie Japanese Mayo may be hard to find but it's a lot sweeter than Hellman's mayo for sure.

Japanese and their mayo Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Damn't, I should just try and make my own spicy mayo recipe. I tend to order extra spicy mayo from like KFC :P