Hot Deals

[No Frills] Lego Dimension $5 (include level packs)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2017 1:45 am
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
450 posts
59 upvotes
GTA, Ontario

[No Frills] Lego Dimension $5 (include level packs)

I decided to make a new thread since this isn't related to just Dollarama.

I was at the No Frills at Steeles/Silver Star Blvd in Toronto and I noticed two towers full of Lego Dimensions for $5. They had a lot of fun packs (Chima, Wicked Witch, Emmett, Krusty, Bart, Lego Movie, etc) and I found the Back to the Future Level Pack, all of which were $5. I saw some families trying to get a set of whatever was available, so I don't know how long it will last at this location. I only saw the BTTF level pack, I didn't see any other ones but I might have been too late. It was at the back of the dollar section (around isle 3 or 4 from the door).

I don't know if other locations have this since this was the only one I checked. Good luck!
Images
  • 2017-05-07 15.06.08.jpg
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1236 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Anyone saw them at other locations? I actually don't know No Frills carry games or toys...
Jan 4, 2011
50 posts
7 upvotes
Nepean
I also bought two of these for my kids from the NoFrills in Orleans, Ontario Saturday May 6th
May 7, 2017
3 posts
Thanks OP! Picked up Jay, zane, benny, eris and the back to the future level pack. There was also wonder woman, cragger, wicked witch, bart, krusty the clown and all of the Lord of the rings people for anyone interested.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1666 posts
184 upvotes
Burlington
Anyone seen these at either Burlington location? There are a couple I'd like to pick up.
Jun 3, 2007
213 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Other than OP's locations, anyone find any other No Frills that have toys??
Oct 9, 2005
464 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
None in Whitby, ON (Thickson and Garden) locations
Jul 1, 2006
78 posts
39 upvotes
Thanks OP!!! I was able to snag a few at Silver Star location. There was only one tower left but I saw the following still available: Back to the Future level pack, Bart, Krusty, Gollum, Legolas, Gimli, Unikitty, Cragger, Wicked Witch.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5903 posts
1656 upvotes
BC dollarama are starting to see these, found Simpsons level pack for $4.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1236 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
Went to the silver star location. Only saw the Witch. Didn't want it but had to get it or I went all the way there for nothing.
May 7, 2007
10 posts
1 upvote
Smithers, BC
Has anyone seen these recently? I checked several NoFrills in BC, and haven't been able to find any...